Automotive Thermal Management System: Introduction
- The automotive thermal management system is used for diverse applications including engine cooling, battery thermal system, and heated and ventilated seats in the vehicle. The automotive thermal management helps reduce the thermal load on the vehicle, and it also helps to transfer heat efficiently.
- In electric vehicles, the demand for the thermal system is rising in order to cool the battery. Available heat energy can be used efficiently in electric vehicles in order to achieve longer driving range of these vehicles. This can be achieved by using the battery or power electronics to heat the interior of the vehicle.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive thermal management system market. Major vehicle manufacturers are trying to boost the integration of the waste heat recovery system in their vehicles, which is expected to help enhance fuel economy of their vehicles. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive thermal management system market across the globe. Major original equipment manufacturers are trying to develop thermoelectric waste heat recovery systems that would increase fuel economy of the vehicle by 3% to 4%, which is projected to drive the global automotive thermal management system market.
- Increase in environmental concerns is fueling the demand for thermoelectric generator in the vehicle, which is expected to help enhance engine efficiency. This in turn is projected to boost the automotive thermal management system market across the globe. Rise in demand for electric vehicles worldwide is expected to further propel the global automotive thermal management system market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive thermal management system Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive thermal management system market due stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles and driver comfort in the vehicle, including heated and ventilated seats and heated steering, is likely to boost the automotive thermal management system market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research and development regarding the engine cooling system and battery thermal system, is anticipated to fuel the automotive thermal management system market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive thermal management system market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive thermal management system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market
The global automotive thermal management system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive thermal management system market are:
- MAHLE GmbH
- Hanon System
- Aptiv Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Thermal Management System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Component
- Air Filter
- Water Pump
- Heat Exchanger
- Electric Compressor
- Others (e.g. Heater Control Unit)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by System
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation System
- Engine Thermal Mass Reduction
- Active Transmission Warm Up
- Other(e.g. Reduced HVAC System Loading)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Application
- Engine Cooling
- Air Conditioning System
- Heated and ventilated Seats
- Transmission System
- Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal System
- Others (e.g. Heated Steering)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.