Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market – Introduction
- Upholstery fancy yarn is a type of fancy yarn used in the weaving of upholstery and furniture fabrics etc. This yarn is majorly used in the process of making soft, padded textile coverings which are fixed to furniture such as sofas and chairs.
- People in various parts of the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic from the last few months, which has had an adverse effect on the production of upholstery fancy yarn. Export and import of fancy yarn has also been impacted in the current year (2020).
Evolution in the Furnishing Industry
- Rapid rise in demand for upholstery fancy yarn in furnishing industries of various countries across the globe is projected to drive the upholstery fancy yarn market during the forecasted timeline. Usage of upholstery yarn is also increasing in automobile, aerospace, and shipbuilding industries etc., especially to make luxury seats and seat covers, which is projected to create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of upholstery fancy yarn in the near future.
Raw Material Availability and Price Volatility
- Fancy yarn manufacturing requires a range of raw materials which are not always available in the local market. The production of value-added fancy yarn involves the selection of quality raw materials from different regions. Therefore, raw material sourcing is the key challenge for small scale and middle scale yarn manufacturers. Availability and volatility of raw materials have a significant impact on operating margins. Unpredictable raw material prices can lead to fluctuation in fancy yarn selling prices. Moreover, rapid globalization has transformed the domestic and international trade of cotton, staple fibers, raw yarn, and related textile products. For instance, the trade war between the U.S. and China has also had an extensive impact on the macroeconomic environment of the industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- Geographically, the global upholstery fancy yarn market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the upholstery fancy yarn market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America upholstery fancy yarn market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The upholstery fancy yarn market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth in the furnishing industry in India, Japan, South Korea, and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market
- Prominent upholstery fancy yarn companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Ullmann International Ltd., MURADIM, Akren Iplik, Zeta Tekstil, and Yarn Plus are investing heavily on research & development to introduce new ranges of upholstery fancy yarn and launch exclusive upholstery fancy yarn into the market. Companies are boosting awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for upholstery fancy yarn in emerging economies across the globe.
Key players operating in the global upholstery fancy yarn market include:
- Ullmann International Ltd.
- ZhangJiaGang Prancy Dragon Textile Co., Ltd.
- Yarn Plus
- RSWM Limited
- Seba Tekstil
- Akren Iplik
- Zeta Tekstil
- Taiwan Jing Mih Textile Co. Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market, Request for a Sample
Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market – Research Scope
Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market, by Product Type
- Slub Yarn
- Spiral Yarn
- Gimp Yarn
- Loop Yarn
- Snarl Yarn
- Chenille Yarn
- Others (Cover Yarn, etc.)
Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market, by Price
Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market, by Fiber
- Others (Nylon, Blend, etc.)
Global Upholstery Fancy Yarn Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.