Aqua Gym Equipment Market
Aqua Gym Equipment Market (Type: Water Weights and Machines & Equipment; Consumer Group: Men and Women; Pricing: Low, Medium, and High; End Use: Individual and Commercial; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Aqua Gym Trending among Young, Obese, Old Alike
Aqua gym and aqua fitness are older terms that have to gain huge popularity in various fitness schools with the pool during recent years. With trending aqua gyms, the popularity of the aqua fitness training has also risen, as working out in water can be an effective therapeutic activity. Moreover, a variety of wellness centers and spa hotels has started offering aqua pools and fitness to their guests in order to attract an athletic crowd and to provide fitness with fun. Many athletes and bodyworkers have shifted water cardio, as it builds cardio, strength, and resistance all while being easy on the joints, and in a calm and relaxing environment. However, all these water sports and aerobics require a better set of gym equipment, which is now easily available at marketplaces. Aqua gym equipment offer a variety of challenges for cardio and strength training regimens. All these features are expected to contribute to the increasing demand for the aqua gym equipment market during the forecast period.
Obesity is a thriving problem that can be associated with sedentary lifestyles and lack of a workout regimen among the young and old alike. For the people with clinical obesity, producers of aqua gym equipment offer a less arduous yet equally beneficial alternative to exercise, wherein most of the exercises and activities occur in a swimming pool. As the obese body is found to be more maneuverable in water, many health experts are recommending their clients dealing with obesity to shift the exercise routine toward aqua aerobics and exercises. Furthermore, a huge number of the global population is either obese or overweight, and the aqua gym is considered one of the quicker ways to lose weight. Thus, with rising obese population around the world, the aqua gym equipment market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Aqua Gym Equipment Market
Strict Restriction on Physical Activities in Aqua Gyms Hampers Demand for Gym Equipment
The COVID-19 crisis is an unusual and unexpected time all across the world. Most nations have put extensive social distancing policies, restricting people’s daily activities and guidelines from governments are asking people to stay at home. However, measures have limited the opportunities to be physically active, especially the aqua fitness and gym activities. Furthermore, these extreme measures also make it simpler to be stationary at home for long periods. The consequence of this physical inactivity may be seen in many sectors such as health and social care and the mental well-being of people all around the globe. Thus, the demand for workout equipment has decreased, thereby hindering the present growth rate of the global aqua gym equipment market.
The need for social distancing measures is inevitable, and even in a difficult time like the ongoing pandemic, human bodies still need physical activity and the many benefits thereof. With the development in medical facilities and rapid distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, various governments are permitting the use of public swimming pools with assessments of certain factors, including social distancing and hygiene rules, and sanitizing the facility. However, the restriction in the supply chain is still a major factor of concern for the aqua gym equipment manufacturers, as the market has witnessed a slowdown in demand. Moreover, manufacturing units are working at limited capacity to ensure employee safety, which is hampering the productivity of such products. Nevertheless, experts predict the aqua gym equipment market will be restored to normal by the end of 2021. With the pause in workout activities and growth in obesity rates, the global aqua gym equipment market is expected to thrive in the upcoming future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Lesser Risks of Injuries in Water Attracting Sensitive Individuals to Water Workouts
Water aerobics is popularly known as aquatic fitness, which involves aerobic activities in the water to improve the health and strength of the body. Most people are shifting toward water aerobics, as it can go a long way in enhancing the body's general flexibility. The water helps to push and pull the joints and body parts in unusual directions. Moreover, engaging in regular water exercises can be more beneficial for building up the strength of the muscles. One of the major benefits of aqua gyms is the relieving of stress and anxiety with a better mood post-workout. Thus, various new customers are inclining toward aqua gyms, thus propelling the global aqua gym equipment market.
Water aerobics and pool activities, in general, are useful to build physical endurance. Physical activities in the water are also a form of resistance training and challenging for the muscles. Several physically sensitive people are now preferring water exercises, as they possess a lesser risk to injure the knees and joints as compared to running or plyometrics. Water can eliminate added pressure on the joints and muscles, which makes it a smart option for individuals with past injuries or for people looking for a sweat session outside without worrying about heat exhaustion. Furthermore, the market holds several types of weights, which include water dumbbells, barbells, ankle and wrist weights, and many others. Manufacturers are now developing smart water machines and equipment to make it more convenient for consumers to workout daily on these devices. Thus, with the rising awareness about the benefits of water sports and aerobics, the global aqua gym equipment market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Monotonic, Tedious Physical Activities Driving Consumers to Aqua Exercises
As compared to water weights, aqua machines and equipment are more popular in terms of full-body and strength exercises, and expected to hold a major share of the global aqua gym equipment market during the projected timeline. Workouts, including aqua aerobics and aqua Pilates are presently trending for their simplicity and effective workouts to strengthen the body. Traditional workouts seem tiresome and monotonous, while aqua workouts can bring thrill and excitement to exercise. Moreover, the increasing adoption of aqua therapy among arthritis patients is fueling the demand for water weights and machines. This is likely to drive the global aqua gym equipment market at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Aqua Gym Equipment Market
The key leading manufacturers of aqua gym equipment are witnessing a surge in demand from every age group. The increasing interest of individuals toward sports and physical training is proving beneficial for the market growth. The rising obesity across the world and other medical problems such as arthritis and joint issues in aging populations are some of the key driving factors for the aqua gym equipment market. The manufacturing innovations in aquatic therapy are proving effective to enhance the performance of athletes as compared to land training. The growing popularity of aqua sports in developed countries and the rising investments for aqua therapies in developing countries are anticipated to contribute to the expansion of the global aqua gym equipment market during the forecast period.
Aqua Gym Equipment Market: Overview
- According to the latest market report published by Transparency Market Research on the aqua gym equipment market for the period of 2021–2031 (wherein 2021 to 2031 is the forecast period and 2020 is the base year), the COVID-19 pandemic is a key factor propelling the demand for at-home fitness techniques, which is responsible for the growth of the aqua gym equipment market
- Globally, revenue generated by the aqua gym equipment market accounted for over US$ 5 Mn in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~4%, in terms of value during the forecast period
Increasing Adoption of Aquatic Therapy in Athletics: Key Driver of Aqua Gym Equipment Market
- Water is considered not only for rehab, it is also useful for plyometric strength training for athletes. Aquatic therapy is as effective as land-based weight training, and it helps athletes with a variety of new exercises to enhance their performance, which is likely to drive the growth of the aqua gym equipment market.
- While performing aquatic exercise, water provides resistance and allows athletes to work different muscle groups by improving overall strength and flexibility. A well-crafted aquatic strength program may be the only thing to change an athlete’s routine. Many professional football players and other athletes have switched to aquatic training as a way to supplement their workouts and increase both aerobic capacity and strength. Aquatic workouts also tend to be low-impact; thus, recovery time is potentially shorter between workouts depending on the athlete. Some helpful equipment may include resistance bands, water weights, and other resistance devices. This is expected to propel the aqua gym equipment market consistently in the near future.
Rising Demand for Underwater Exercise among Obese Population: Significant Opportunity for Aqua Gym Equipment Market
- Rapid rise in obesity around the world is anticipated to propel the aqua gym equipment market in the near future. Most of the adult population is either obese or overweight. An aqua gym is considered one of the quicker ways to lose weight. The aging population is also joining aquatic gyms due to arthritis and joint issues. It has been observed that water aerobics and gyms help to reduce joint pain rapidly; also, the weight of a human body is reduced in water, which helps the user to do more workouts at minimal stress levels. This is expected to expand the aqua gym equipment market constantly in the upcoming years.
- Aqua cycling is a fast developing exercise for physical rehabilitation, fitness, weight loss, and cardio training. Competition races are involving aqua cycling and swimming, which may help to propel the demand for aqua gym equipment.
Growing Use of Underwater Treadmill by Osteoarthritis Patients: Key Trend in Aqua Gym Equipment Market
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis in the elderly, which is a widespread disease. A person having osteoarthritis of hip and knee suffers from pain, stiffness, decreased range of motion, and reduced ability to complete regular physical exercises and carry out daily activities. This has led to the increasing adoption of aquatic treadmill exercise, as it helps to reduce several risk factors associated with this disease, including obesity, deformity of a joint, muscle weakness, and acute injuries. This is expected to help the aqua gym equipment market to grow constantly in the near future. Moreover, by adjusting the depth of the water, the percentage of body weight supported by the lower limbs can be decreased to accommodate a person's pain and tolerance. Moreover, the warmth and pressure of water may help in minimizing joint swelling and pain. This is helping the global growth of the aqua gym equipment market.
High Capital Investment: Restraint of Aqua Gym Equipment Market
- The high capital required to set up an aqua gym is a prime restraining factor of the aqua gym equipment market. Additionally, lack of post sales and service facilities and unavailability of spare parts of the equipment are also restricting the growth of the aqua gym equipment market. Rising popularity of other forms of exercise such as aerobics and yoga is also hampering the expansion of the aqua gym equipment market.
- Additionally, lack of aqua fitness trainers who possess the required technical skills is also a major factor, which may hinder the growth of the aqua gym equipment market in the near future
Aqua Gym Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of aqua gym equipment have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies.
- Key players operating in the aqua gym equipment market include
- Acquapole SAS
- Aqua Creek
- Aqua Gear Inc.
- Be Aqua Pte Ltd
- BECO Beermann GmbH & Co. KG
- HydroWorx International, Inc.
- PlayCore, Inc.
- Speedo International
- Texas Recreation Corporation
Aqua Gym Equipment Market: Key Developments
- Prominent players in the aqua gym equipment market are increasing investment on innovative products to fulfill the needs of end users and offer them customized solutions. Manufacturers are also planning to expand their product portfolio and presence in various regions through mergers & acquisitions and advanced aqua gym equipment to the users.
- Some other key developments in the aqua gym equipment market are highlighted below:
- On February 4, 2021, Speedo International confirmed a partnership with the Finnish Swimming Association and swim teams, alongside sports retailer Intersport Sello. It is also launching two online stores. The company is signing multiple partnerships with the vision to expand its presence globally. The company is focusing on strengthening its market position by expanding its regional operations, which will help to set its footprint globally.
- On September 7, 2018, HydroWorx acquired HydroTrack. This acquisition has helped the company to offer more compact aquatic therapy solutions. It has opened opportunities for facilities with smaller space requirements such as schools, senior living centers, physical therapy clinics, fitness clubs, and hospitals to utilize the advantages of hydrotherapy. The company is focusing on expanding its product line with enhanced service channels.
Aqua Gym Equipment Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global aqua gym equipment market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global aqua gym equipment market. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global aqua gym equipment market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period of 2021 - 2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global aqua gym equipment market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global aqua gym equipment market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global aqua gym equipment market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global aqua gym equipment market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Aqua Gym Equipment Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the aqua gym equipment market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global aqua gym equipment market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the future scope and changing trends in technologies in the global aqua gym equipment market?
- Which factors will impede the growth of the global aqua gym equipment market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global aqua gym equipment market?
Research Methodology – Aqua Gym Equipment Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct a comprehensive research on the growth of the global aqua gym equipment market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global aqua gym equipment market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers who contributed to the production of the TMR’s study on the aqua gym equipment market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from aqua gym equipment market industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global aqua gym equipment market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global aqua gym equipment market more reliable and accurate.
Aqua Gym Equipment Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global aqua gym equipment market includes information categorized into six sections ? type, consumer group, pricing, end use, distribution channel, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the aqua gym equipment market are discussed in detail.