Under Eye Gel Market: Introduction
- Under eye gel is specifically formulated for the treatment of certain under eye problems. These gels usually have non-oily ingredients that are suspended in water and designed to reduce puffiness and aging lines, and wrinkles.
- Rising awareness among users about the products, focus on their looks and skin quality, coupled with the rising spending power of consumers across the globe are factors driving the demand for under eye gel.
Rising Awareness about the Products: A Key Driver
- Growing consciousness among consumers about the usage of under eye gel and dermatologists and cosmetologists recommending usage of under eye gel to prevent the risk associated with under eye skin issues is promoting the growth of the market. Users preferring under eye products in professional beauty services along with increasing adoption of herbal skin care products is also likely to drive the market in the coming years.
Presence of Several Optional Solutions: A Key Restraint
- In recent years, development of multipurpose skin or eye care gel products offering similar benefits as under eye gel may restrain the growth of the market. Increasing health issues related to harmful chemicals used in the products which may cause side effects is also likely to hinder the growth of the under eye gel market in the future. However, increasing penetration of new players in the market is set to provide better opportunities to boost the under eye gel market in the future.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Under Eye Gel
- The global under eye gel market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the under eye gel market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The under eye gel market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential under eye gel market during the forecast period. This is due to high skin care awareness and increasing disposable income of the population in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Under Eye Gel Market
The global under eye gel market is widely fragmented in nature, due to presence of several regional and global players. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, merger, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global under eye gel market are as follows:
- Coty Inc.
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc.
- New Avon LLC
- Shiseido Co.,Ltd.
- The Body Shop International Limited
- L'Oréal S.A.
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Neutrogena Corporation
- Galderma laboratories, L.P.
Global Under Eye Gel Market: Research Scope
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Product Type
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Type
- Organic & Natural
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Pricing
- Low (US$ 50)
- Medium (US$ 50-US$ 150)
- High (Above US$ 150)
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Age
- Below 15 Years
- 15-25 Years
- 26-45 Years
- 46 to 60 years
- Above 60 Years
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Application
- Sun Protection
- Dark Circles
- Wrinkles & Anti-aging
- Others (Puffiness, Cleansers, etc.)
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by End-use
Global Under Eye Gel Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Site
- Company Website
- Mega Retail Store
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmerntal Stores, etc.)
The report on the global under eye gel market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Under Eye Gel Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.