Static Inverters: Introduction
- Static Inverters work as a UPS system in the standby mode with the bypass supplying the load and no filtering of the mains supply. The static inverter immediately switches to running the batteries whenever a failure occurs in the mains supply.
- Static inverters, also known as solid-state inverters, are available in different types and models. They are classified according to the various shapes of the AC output waveform and power output capabilities.
- A static inverter is specifically utilized for emergency lighting systems and other safety-related application and in remote settings such as offshore
- Static inverters provide either a continuous or standby source of AC power from a DC supply, which is used in sealed lead-acid battery, photovoltaic cells as a part of a solar panel array.
Rise in Demand for Static Inverters Globally
- Static Inverters are gaining popularity for use in emergency lighting, as they enable the use of different than normal functional and decorative mains luminaires as emergency fittings. These inverters eliminate the requirement of separate low voltage system or self-contained luminaire emergency lighting installation.
- Static inverters are used where continuous DC voltage should be converted to alternating voltage. They are used instead of rotary inverters or motor generator sets.
- Several applications such as power supplies for frequency sensitive military and commercial AC equipment, aircraft emergency AC systems and conversion of wide frequency range power to precise frequency power requires static inverters
- Static inverters have been offering large benefits in small aircraft applications for the last few years such as absence of moving parts and the adaptability to conduction cooling.
- Static inverters offer power for frequency sensitive instruments such as autosyn, magnesyn indicators and transmitters, rate gyros, radar, and various airborne applications
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Static Inverters Market
- Asia Pacific is estimated to dominate the global static inverters market due to higher investments in industrial automation solutions, rising awareness about operational and workforce safety as well as expansion of power generation capacities of plants
- Electrification activities in transportation sector and reduction in production and operational costs of power plants are also fueling the static inverters market in Asia Pacific
- Advancements in technologies in emerging countries of Asia Pacific and rapid progress in the semiconductor industry are extending their applications in voltage and power equipment, which further boosts the static inverters market in Asia Pacific
Key Players Operating in Global Static Inverters Market
- UTL Solar
- Exide Industries
- EAPRO Global Ltd.
- Growatt New Energy Co., Ltd.
Global Static Inverters Market: Research Scope
Global Static Inverters Market, by Phase
Global Static Inverters Market, by Mode of Operation
- Passive Standby
- Active Standby
- No-Break (On-Line) output.
Global Static Inverters Market, by Application
- Sports and Leisure
Global Static Inverters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!