Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG): Introduction
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a biocompatible, synthetic, hydrophilic polyether compound that is utilized in several industrial applications, largely in the medical industry
- PEG is non-toxic, colorless, inert, odorless and non-volatile. Moreover, it is a kind of gel that is soluble in water and organic solvents such as benzene, carbon tetrachloride, and chloroform.
- The solar silicon wafer cutting mortar is made by using modified wet silicon carbide sand aggregate and polyethylene glycol (PEG) as a carrier. Wet silicon carbide sand aggregate is composed of an auxiliary agent, which is also utilized in the solar wafer cutting.
Rise in Demand for Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG)
- PEG is a polyether compound produced from petroleum and can be used in various end-user industries such as chemical, automotive, pharmaceutical, personal care, and plastics. Rise in demand for PEG from the pharma & medical industry is expected to boost the solar wafer cutting fluid (PEG) market.
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG) has a melting point of 38 °C to 40 °C, which can be used as a phase change material. Adding PEG in the solar panel improves the efficiency of the system up to 8% in the conversion of solar to electrical energy.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a prominent market for solar wafer cutting fluid (PEG) owing to the presence of a prominent semiconductor and automotive manufacturing base in the region. Rapid industrialization is also estimated to continue across the region during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is projected to lead the solar wafer cutting fluid (PEG) market, as the production and consumption of polyethylene glycol is increasing in China and India
- The market in Latin America and the Middle East is likely expand at an above-average growth rate during the forecast period due to the expansion of the automotive industry as well as increasing expenditure on renewable energy sources.
- The solar wafer cutting fluid (PEG) market in Europe and North America is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market
- Dow Chemical
- Liaoning Oxiranchem, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Zhejiang Huangma Technology Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Aoke Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market, by Order Type
- PEG - 300
- PEG – 400
Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market, by Application
- Solar Wafer
Global Solar Wafer Cutting Fluid (PEG) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.