Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market – Introduction
- Growing desire among people to lead a healthy lifestyle has resulted in a lot of measures taken to improve food habits. The focus is on dietary measures, amount of nutrients in the food prepared, and the most recent change seen is the count of calories. The drastic change in the manner in which calories are counted can be observed in the form of smart scale nutrition scales. Smart nutrition scales weigh ingredients and provide quick calculations for calories - calories from fat, total fat (including saturated fat, trans fat), cholesterol, sodium, potassium, total carbs (including dietary fiber, sugars), and protein. These calculations help consumers to reduce weight and stay fit, and add larger nutrition value to their meals.
Demanding lifestyles and well-being, fitness and physical appearance, driving the smart nutrition scale market
- Customers are always on the lookout for smart, intelligent products. People do not get enough time to prepare nutritional meals due to hectic schedules and therefore the minimum good calorie intake is compromised. Smart nutrition scales help to monitor and control food intake while keeping a nutritional log. Demanding lifestyles encourage the desire to becoming healthy in a short span of time, lose extra kilos faster, and tone muscles quickly for better physical appearance, well-being, and fitness. Consumer challenges related to body physique and difficulties experienced while adapting to a healthier style of living has resulted in an upsurge in the demand and better sales of smart nutrition scales.
Synchronisation of smart nutrition scales with numerous apps enables use of advanced technology
- Smart nutrition scales are embedded with enhanced technology features. A smart nutrition scale can be connected to iOS (Apple phones), Android, and smartphones to monitor the proper nutrient content and the amount of calories consumed per day. These phones can be synced with smart nutrition scales through a Bluetooth and the diet can be tracked with a touch on the phone, giving complete information on carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals consumed in a day. Moreover, the nutrition apps which come with smart nutrition scales help to scan the barcode of grocery items, and the app then automatically calculates the calorie content of the grocery item when weighed on the digital nutrition scale. All these technologically upgraded and advanced functions have enabled greater use of smart nutrition scales.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Smart Nutrition Scale Market, Request for a Sample
North America considered the dominant region in the global smart nutrition scale market
- In terms of geography, the global smart nutrition scales can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global smart nutrition scale market in 2019. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growing health concerns among the population, especially the geriatric population, high manufacturing base, and advanced technology available to sync with phones, in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc., which is projected to surge the sales of smart nutrition scales in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to increased consumer spending, rise in number of people with increased focus on wellness, and growing number of yoga centers and gyms in India, China, Japan, South Korea, and other countries in Southeast Asia aiming at reducing weight with high nutritional content. These factors are projected to boost the use of smart nutrition scales in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Smart Nutrition Scale Market
Prominent players in the market are expected to face intense competition during the forecast period. Major companies such as Ozeri, OXO, Smart Diet Scale, and Etekcity Corporation are focusing on producing innovative products with enhanced features which enable consumers to tackle dietary issues with ease, portability, and convenience. Manufacturers are expanding their base through tie-ups with wellness centers, dietary clinics, fitness points, etc., where they showcase the benefits of their product. Some of the key players operating in the global smart nutrition scale market include:
- Smart Diet Scale
- E.G. Kantawalla
- Etekcity Corporation
- Smart Food Scale
- Canny Industrial Ltd.
- .ReFleX Online Store
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market – Research Scope
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Product Type
- Mechanical Nutrition Scale
- Electronic Nutrition Scale
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Plastic etc.)
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Weight
- Below 500 grams
- Above 10kg
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Price
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Application
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Smart Nutrition Scale Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.