Global Smart Nail Clipper Market – Introduction
- A smart nail clipper helps in cutting the nails easily and with less effort. Its sleek long handle design allows the user to effortlessly control the clipper and apply the necessary force to clip the nails. It has a rotatable cutting head so it is easier to position it to the right angle. The rotating head rotates on its own at a 360 degree angle. The need to trim the nails in different positions is eliminated as the smart nail clipper rotates easily, providing comfort and cutting very hard nails. This unique feature allows the user to clip fingernails and toenails from the angle that is most comfortable.
Longer handle design compared to traditional nail clippers, and extra sharp
- Smart nail clippers are long as compared to traditional nail clippers. It provides the right amount of grip space and prevents slippage from hands. A smart nail clipper can be used effectively to get a clean cut without applying a lot of pressure. Additionally, a smart nail clipper is perfect for people with arthritis. They are extra sharp and leave a smooth cut every time after use, removing the need for filing. The smart nail clipper can also be used to cut nails of pets such as dogs and cats, due to its sharp edges.
Made of stainless steel and ergonomic in use
- Smart nail clippers are unlike regular clippers; these clippers open wide and have sharp precision cutting blades and are made of 100% stainless steel heavy-duty coated alloy. High-quality stainless steel material is ideal in the long term to be used in daily life. It is perfect for men, women, and even senior citizens who cannot bend much. A smart nail clipper can be used by anyone and is ergonomic as the nails of babies can be cut without hurting them. Even the toughest nail can be cut using smart nail clippers.
North America to Dominate the Global Smart Nail Clipper Market
- The global smart nail clipper market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global smart nail clipper market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to high emphasis on hygiene, rapid commercialization, demand for smart nail clippers in salons & beauty parlors, etc., availability of metal as well as plastic smart nail clippers, and increase in demand from geriatric population which is projected to surge the sales of smart nail clippers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia during the forecast period due to urbanization, increasing focus on grooming, and rising proportion of babies in the population.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Nail Clipper Market
Major players operating in the global smart nail clipper market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Indigo-Deals, Harperton, Revlon, and Tweezerman, Inc., are focusing on producing smart nail clippers which can cut the thickest nails and have a wide open jaw. Manufacturers are focusing on producing smart nail clippers in different materials. Key players operating in the global smart nail clipper market include:
- Tweezerman, Inc.
- Three Seven
- Fridababy, LLC.
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market – Research Scope
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by Type
- Extra Large
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by Price Range
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by End-use
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Smart Nail Clipper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!