Single Screw Press Market: Introduction
- A screw press is a machine used to isolate liquids from solids. A screw press is used in place of centrifuge, belt press, or filter paper. It is a slow moving device that achieves dewatering by nonstop gravitational drainage.
- A single screw press is a mechanical extrusion dewatering device. Unlike twin screw press, single screw press has the advantage of large compression ratio, simple operation, low energy consumption, high pulp concentration, as well as reliable operation of the equipment.
Key Drivers of the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Increasing demand for food consumption worldwide is one of the key factors anticipated to proliferate the growth of the single screw press market. Single screw press are extensively used in the food industry. These machines are used for production of food ingredients where an alcohol solution must be squeezed from food such as pectin, soybean protein etc. The machines also have applications for separation of water from waste streams at food processing factories. The food industry is anticipated to grow with growing demand for food, which in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for single screw press.
- Additionally, single screw press have extensive applications in paper and pulp industry to separate water from cellulose fiber, municipal bio solids, grease, septage, and trap sludge, as well as in the chemical industry. Demand for single screw press is anticipated to grow in the next couple of years with growth in these industries.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Single Screw Press Market, Request for a Sample
Merger & acquisitions in emerging economies anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the single screw press market
- Merger and acquisition by some of the key global manufacturers in emerging economies is one of the key business opportunity for growth of the single screw press market. This not only helps in increasing the global presence of manufacturers but also helps in economic development of the emerging economies. This is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the overall single screw press market worldwide.
Asia Pacific Offers Growth Avenues for the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Geographically, the global single screw press market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Countries in North America and Europe boast some of the key manufacturers of single screw press. Dominance of wastewater industry as well as food and beverage industry are major factors for the growth of the single screw press market.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the next couple of years. Increasing young population, emergence of various end-use industries such as wastewater treatment plants, paper and pulp industry, as well as food industry is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the single screw press market.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential growth for the single screw press market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global single screw press market is moderately fragmented with presence of many key global players as well as regional single screw press manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global single screw press market includes:
- BDP Industries
- HUBER SE
- ISHIGAKI COMPANY,LTD
- Kuhn GmbH
- Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- Sülzle Klein GmbH
Global Single Screw Press Market: Research Scope
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Type
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Screw Diameter
- Up to 250mm
- 251mm to 500mm
- 501mm to 750mm
- 751mm to 1000mm
- Above 1000mm
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Power
- Up to 50kW
- 51kW to 150kW
- 151kW to 250kW
- 251kW to 350kW
- More than 350kW
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Paper & Pulp
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Sludge Treatment
- Others (Chemical Plants, Pharmaceutical etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.