Single Screw Press Market: Introduction
- A single screw press is a machine used for extraction of oil or juice from fruits by compressing them. This equipment is widely used in the extraction of oil from oil seeds and nuts. The expeller consists of a screw which rotates inside a cage. Fruits or oil seeds to be compressed are inserted between the screw and barrel and is driven by the rotating screw in a direction parallel to the axis.
- North America and Europe are major markets for single screw press with advanced technologies, and major manufacturers in these regions are more inclined toward product development and innovation to increase the equipment efficiency. However, growing population across emerging countries is anticipated to surge the demand for single screw press across Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa in the coming years. These factors are likely to drive the global single screw press market.
Key Drivers of the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Single screw press is used in several industries including paper pulp, sewage disposal, food processing, and chemicals. Growth of these industries is anticipated to surge the demand for single screw press during the forecast period. Growing food processing industry across the globe owing to significant growth in population especially across emerging countries coupled with growing disposable income is the major driving factor of the single screw press market.
- Increasing industrial demand is boosting the chemical industry across developed countries, which is also expected to augment the demand for single screw press in the near future. Additionally, manufacturers are more focused on improving product efficiency and reduce operational cost of equipment which is expected to help the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Single Screw Press Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific and Africa are the emerging markets for single screw press manufacturers. Expansion of industries across Asia Pacific and Africa is expected to create lucrative opportunities for business expansion in future. Application industries such as paper and pulp, and chemicals are growing significantly which is expected to create favorable conditions for single screw press manufacturers.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for single screw press, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries are expected to show significant growth for single screw press in this region. Increasing demand for single screw press in chemical and food processing industries across Asia Pacific is due to surge in urbanization and industrialization. This is expected to be a driving factor for the regional market.
- North America and Europe hold major share in the single screw press market. Large number of industries and increasing demand from food processing and chemical industry support the dominance of the North America and Europe market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global single screw press market is consolidated with international manufacturers across the globe accounting for around 20% - 25% share of the overall single screw press market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global single screw press market are:
- BDP Industries
- HUBER SE
- ISHIGAKI COMPANY,LTD
- Kuhn GmbH
- Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- Sülzle Klein GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Single Screw Press Market, Request for a Sample
Global Single Screw Press Market: Research Scope
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Type
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Screw diameter
- Up to 250mm
- 251mm to 500mm
- 501mm to 750mm
- 751mm to 1000mm
- Above 1000mm
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Power
- Up to 50kW
- 51kW to 150kW
- 151kW to 250kW
- 251kW to 350kW
- More than 350kW
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Paper & Pulp
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Sludge Treatment
- Others (Chemical Plants, Pharmaceutical etc.)
Global Single Screw Press Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.