Sandwich bags are becoming popular as it keeps snacks fresh and edible. The sandwich bags market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to the growing disposable income of people and altering food eating patterns across the globe. Rising awareness about the convenience offered by sandwich bags is also boosting their demand. The proliferation of food carriers for schools, offices, and travel is also surging the demand for sandwich bags. Europe and North America are the major markets for sandwich bags due to higher purchasing power, and availability of several products through different distribution channels. The market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to show a rise in demand for sandwich bags in the coming years as this region accounts for most of the developing countries and also is most populated. South America and the Middle East & Africa are other regions that are expected to show soaring demand for sandwich bags during the forecast period.
Global Sandwich bags Market: Competitive Landscape
Several regional and global players operate in the sandwich bags market. Leading market players are focusing on further innovation in their products, and business expansion in order to boost their market share.
- Companies are focusing on strengthening their business through product portfolio expansion in different sectors. For example, in October 2017, SC Johnson & Son announced that it had signed an agreement to acquire Ecover (Belgium) and Method (USA). This acquisition helps the company to expand its customer base.
- Growth in local players in the global sandwich bags market is expected to create price competition in the market. Local products are inexpensive compared to premium products which may reduce the sales of premium products. However, focusing on product innovation may reduce this effect.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Sandwich Bags Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. is an American multinational company founded in 1886 in Wisconsin, U.S. The company’s portfolio includes car care products, floor care products, household cleaning and scent products, household food storage products etc. It operates across the world with approximately 13,000 employees and owns several brands including Grand pix, Tempo (Car Care), Glo-coat, Mr. Muscle (floor care), Ziploc, and Saran Wrap (households food storage).
Bumkins was established in 1989. The company’s product portfolio includes baby and toddler bibs, children’s smocks, and eco-friendly reusable bags. Based in Arizona, U.S., Bumkins also offers silicone dishware, utensils, and teethers.
Pro-Pack Materials Pte Ltd.
Pro-Pack Materials Pte Ltd. was founded in 1984. The company has presence in eight countries across the globe. Its products include cleaning accessories, packaging, stationary, storage, and transportation and many other products and services.
Some of the international and domestic players operating in the sandwich bags market include Revelae Kids, Stasher, The Glad Products Company, and others.
Sandwich Bags Market: Dynamics
Change in lifestyle and improvement in standard of living
Rise in disposable income is boosting the purchasing power of people across the globe which influences their lifestyle. Change in lifestyle and improvement in the standard of living of people are shifting food consumption patterns of people. These factors are expected to drive the sandwich bags market during the forecast period.
Expansion of online marketing and selling platforms
Advancement and expansion of modern selling platforms are anticipated to influencing the sandwich bags market positively. Online platforms such as e-commerce sites offer a great opportunity for manufacturers to cater to diverse customers across different regions. Online platforms are helping manufacturers to reach consumers across different regions. Other modern distribution channels such as supermarkets and hypermarkets are also expected to boost the demand for sandwich bags in the near future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sandwich Bags Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Sandwich Bags Market: Segmentation
The sandwich bags market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Distribution Channel
Sandwich Bags Market Segmentation – By Type:
Based on type, the sandwich bags market can be divided into:
- Reusable Bags
- Disposable Bags
Sandwich Bags Market Segmentation – By End-user:
In terms of end-user, the sandwich bags market can be bifurcated into:
Sandwich Bags Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the sandwich bags market can be classified into:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Small Retail Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.