Market Outlook of Quinoa Seed Extract:
Personal care are the consumer products which are mainly used in beautification and personal hygiene. Personal care is further classified as cosmetics and personal hygiene. There different products which come under the personal care such as cotton swabs, colognes, cleansing pads, deodorant, makeup products, facial cleanser, body butter, shaving cream, razors, toothpaste, wet wipes, shampoos, soaps, creams, moisturizers and other personal care products. There are two types of personal care products organic and conventional. The organic conventional products comprises of natural extracts from plants, grains, and others. Quinoa seed extract is a type of natural extract decreases sebum production and helps to treat acne. Quinoa seed extract can also help to reduce spots and pigmentation. Quinoa seed extract contains lysine and riboflavin which aid the production of collagen and elastin and it helps to firm and tone skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Quinoa seed extract works to rejuvenate skin giving soft, smooth and supple skin. Quinoa seed extract contains Vitamin E which nourishes skin, hair and scalps. It helps to repair hair, reduce split ends and promote the growth of healthy hair.
The Benefits of Quinoa Seed Extract:
Quinoa seeds are emerging as the ultimate source of protein for vegans due to their easy digestibility. Protein content in quinoa stands at around 14% to 18%, which is higher than that of rice, maize, wheat, and oats. Therefore, quinoa seeds have emerged as effective alternative to rice for vegetarians. Rise in demand for alternative sources of protein is expected to drive the demand for quinoa seeds during the forecast period. Additionally, quinoa seeds can be a good substitutes for animal based protein. Quinoa seed extract is predominantly used in the cosmetics and personal care products. Quinoa seed extract possess emollient and conditioning properties when applied to the skin. Quinoa seed extract is particularly recommended for the treatment of irritated or sensitive skin conditions. Quinoa seed extract possess as a conditioning agent, nourishing agent, restructuring replenishing agents, tensing effect agents, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing agent, antioxidant, hair growth promoters, anti-hair loss agent and other properties. Quinoa seed extract is used as an effective skincare and hair care agent. Quinoa seed extract is non-reactive to the skin as it lacks gluten, which does not cause any irritation to the skin unlike other grains. In the upcoming years, the potential of the quinoa seed extract market will increase for its various properties.
Global Quinoa Seed Extract Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global quinoa seed extract market has been segmented as:
- Organic quinoa seed extract
- Conventional quinoa seed extract
On the basis of source, the global quinoa seed extract market has been segmented as:
- chenopodium quinoa fo. Purpureum
- chenopodium quinoa
- chenopodium hircinum var.
On the basis of end use, the global quinoa seed extract market has been segmented as:
- Food Manufacturers
- Breakfast cereals
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
On the basis of distribution channel, the global quinoa seed extract market has been segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Discount Stores
- Online Retail
Global Quinoa Seed Extract Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global quinoa seed extract market identified across the value chain includes Alter Eco, COMRURAL XXI, Irupana Andean Organic Food, The British Quinoa Company, Northern Quinoa, Ancient Harvest, Highland Farm Foods, Andean Valley, Andean Naturals, Quinoa Foods Company, Industrial and Technological Complex Yanapasiñani SRL (CITY SRL), Big Oz, Arrowhead Mills, Temple Spa, The Environmental Working Group, The Good Scents Company, Centerchem Inc., SpecialChem, Quinoabol among other quinoa seed extract players.
Opportunities for Participants in the Quinoa seed extract Market:
The market potential for the quinoa seed extract market is expected to grow, owing to the health benefits of the quinoa seed extract. The existing consumer awareness of quinoa seed extract serves as an opportunity for the market participants of quinoa seed extract. The new market participants of quinoa seed extract can catch hold of the strategies used by the existing market participants in order to produce quinoa seed extract.
Brief Approach to Research
The company follows a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the types, forms, ingredients, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.