Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market – Introduction
- Pipe cold cutting machines are cutting and drilling machines which drill the walls deep inside with generally larger width and greater thickness. They are used for welding heavy walls and orbital pipe welding and for changing the square edges or structure of an object or a wall to a sloping one. Unlike hot cutting machines, these machines do not require heating processes. The machines are typically lightweight and can be carried, lifted, and handled easily. Pipe cold cutting machines have a split frame which means the parts of the machine can be separated to perform different functions. These machines cut and shape small parts used for connecting pipes, valves, and pumps, and are used for changing the inner diameter of various other pipes.
Increasing use in explosive environments driving demand
- The oil & gas industry, and heavy shipping material industry operate with hazardous chemicals and other dangerous materials and gases, where a small ignition, open flames, and sparks quickly explode into the environment. These industries excessively make use of pipe cold cutting machines. In such environmental conditions, the focus is on increased security, and protective measures are adopted, besides adherence to processes with inherent safety advantages. Pipe cold cutting machines are designed to eliminate the hazards associated with thermal cutting procedures, thereby progressively having an impact on end-use industries and leveraging sales.
Pipe cold cutting machines operate through lesser time spans, and are budget oriented, thereby propelling growth
- Time invested and money allocated to perform a task in any industry is becoming increasingly important as an industry operates to earn profit. Time is a critical factor affecting pipe repairs, when a large number of tasks have to be completed such as municipal water sources, and supply of essential gases, which regularly require piping and boring activities. Also, it is equivalently necessary and crucial to maintain a company’s return on investment. Pipe cold cutting machines save time and money, and are cost effective, thus leading to higher growth and revenue.
Asia Pacific considered the dominant region of the global pipe cold cutting machine market
- In terms of geography, the global pipe cold cutting machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of industrial goods, growing need for cutting heavy duty pipes, and increase in regulatory measures in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. These factors are projected to boost the use of pipe cold cutting machines in the region.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global pipe cold cutting machine market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to industrialization, significant manufacturing base, increase in end-use applications, and hazards faced while working with hot pipe cutting machines in emerging nations such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other countries in Southeast Asia. This is projected to surge the demand for pipe cold cutting machines.
Key Players Operating in the Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market
Major players in the market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as TOMCO Group Of Companies, DWT GmbH, G.B.C. Industrial Tools S.p.a., and Immense Industry, etc., aim to produce high durability, lightweight, and easy to carry products which can work with ease and minimize accidents. These companies are undertaking mergers and acquisitions with a view to expand globally. Some of the key players operating in the global pipe cold cutting machine market include:
- TOMCO Group Of Companies
- DWT GmbH
- G.B.C. Industrial Tools S.p.a.
- Immense Industry
- TAG Pipe Equipment Specialists Ltd.
- Tritorc Equipments Private Limited
- Westermans International Ltd.
- FABMAX Pipe Fabrication Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Type
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Diameter
- Below 5 inch
- 5-20 inch
- 20-40 inch
- 40-60 inch
- 60-90 inch
- Above 90 inch
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, Price Range
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Application
- Automobile & Auto Components
- Heavy Engineering
- Iron & Steel
- Power Generation
- Others (Metals & extraction)
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.