Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market – Introduction
- Pipe cold cutting machines are cutting and drilling machines which drill the walls deep inside with generally larger width and greater thickness. They are used for welding heavy walls and orbital pipe welding and for changing the square edges or structure of an object or a wall to a sloping one. Unlike hot cutting machines, these machines do not require heating processes. The machines are typically lightweight and can be carried, lifted, and handled easily. Pipe cold cutting machines have a split frame which means the parts of the machine can be separated to perform different functions. These machines cut and shape small parts used for connecting pipes, valves, and pumps, and are used for changing the inner diameter of various other pipes.
Increasing use in explosive environments driving demand
- The oil & gas industry, and heavy shipping material industry operate with hazardous chemicals and other dangerous materials and gases, where a small ignition, open flames, and sparks quickly explode into the environment. These industries excessively make use of pipe cold cutting machines. In such environmental conditions, the focus is on increased security, and protective measures are adopted, besides adherence to processes with inherent safety advantages. Pipe cold cutting machines are designed to eliminate the hazards associated with thermal cutting procedures, thereby progressively having an impact on end-use industries and leveraging sales.
Pipe cold cutting machines operate through lesser time spans, and are budget oriented, thereby propelling growth
- Time invested and money allocated to perform a task in any industry is becoming increasingly important as an industry operates to earn profit. Time is a critical factor affecting pipe repairs, when a large number of tasks have to be completed such as municipal water sources, and supply of essential gases, which regularly require piping and boring activities. Also, it is equivalently necessary and crucial to maintain a company’s return on investment. Pipe cold cutting machines save time and money, and are cost effective, thus leading to higher growth and revenue.
Asia Pacific considered the dominant region of the global pipe cold cutting machine market
- In terms of geography, the global pipe cold cutting machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of industrial goods, growing need for cutting heavy duty pipes, and increase in regulatory measures in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. These factors are projected to boost the use of pipe cold cutting machines in the region.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global pipe cold cutting machine market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to industrialization, significant manufacturing base, increase in end-use applications, and hazards faced while working with hot pipe cutting machines in emerging nations such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other countries in Southeast Asia. This is projected to surge the demand for pipe cold cutting machines.
Key Players Operating in the Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market
Major players in the market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as TOMCO Group Of Companies, DWT GmbH, G.B.C. Industrial Tools S.p.a., and Immense Industry, etc., aim to produce high durability, lightweight, and easy to carry products which can work with ease and minimize accidents. These companies are undertaking mergers and acquisitions with a view to expand globally. Some of the key players operating in the global pipe cold cutting machine market include:
- TOMCO Group Of Companies
- DWT GmbH
- G.B.C. Industrial Tools S.p.a.
- Immense Industry
- TAG Pipe Equipment Specialists Ltd.
- Tritorc Equipments Private Limited
- Westermans International Ltd.
- FABMAX Pipe Fabrication Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Type
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Diameter
- Below 5 inch
- 5-20 inch
- 20-40 inch
- 40-60 inch
- 60-90 inch
- Above 90 inch
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, Price Range
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Application
- Automobile & Auto Components
- Heavy Engineering
- Iron & Steel
- Power Generation
- Others (Metals & extraction)
Global Pipe Cold Cutting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!