Piezoelectric Buzzer Market: Introduction
- In simplest terms, a piezoelectric buzzer is a type of electronic device used to produce a tone, alarm, or sound. It is generally a low-cost product with a simple construction and lightweight. However, at the same time, according to the piezoelectric ceramic buzzer specification, it is also reliable and can be made in different sizes operating at different frequencies and producing different output sounds.
- Unlike a magnetic buzzer that has a narrow operating voltage of 1 to 16 volts, a piezo buzzer can generally operate between 3 and 250 volts. Additionally, magnetic buzzers consumer higher power between 30 and 100 amps, while piezo buzzers typically draw less than 30 amps, even at higher frequencies. Piezo buzzers need a larger footprint than magnetic buzzers; however, they produce higher sound pressure levels.
- Piezoelectric buzzers are regularly utilized in alarms, warning devices, and automobile alerts. Furthermore, piezoelectric buzzers are also used in pest control devices, as they can produce a wide range of acoustic signals. Some of their most popular uses of piezoelectric buzzers in consumer electronics include sound generators in computers, phones, toys, and games. They are also widely used for home security and alarm systems.
- Piezoelectric buzzers are a great choice when looking for devices that offer low power consumption, lack of magnetic field, and no additional EMI/EMC issues. They are often considered alarms or warning sounds, and are commonly found in timers, computer devices, telephones, toys, games, etc.
- Key features of piezoelectric buzzer
- Low sound / High sound output
- Self-oscillating Buzzer with signal generator
- Buzzer without signal generators
- Can be mounted in printed circuit board
- Competitive pricing
- Fast Delivery
Rising Demand for Piezoelectric Buzzer in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the global market can be segmented into consumer electronics, healthcare, information and communication technology, automotive, industrial, and others
- The consumer electronics segment is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing use of piezoelectric buzzer in smart meters, computer devices, telephones, timer, pest repellents, etc.
- Piezoelectric buzzer also offers several advance features such as low sound / high sound output; it can be mounted in printed circuit board; competitive pricing; buzzer without signal generator, etc.
- Moreover, smart technologies and automation systems, such as smart locks, smart lights, and smart thermostats, can be synchronized with wireless buzzers for easy monitoring and remote control via the app, email notifications, or text alerts, which in turn is gaining traction in the consumer electronics industry
- Increasing use of piezoelectric buzzer for technological advances in artificial intelligence and IoT for integration and connectivity is further propelling the market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric buzzer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The piezoelectric buzzer market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period
- This expansion is attributed to widespread application of piezoelectric buzzer in diverse industries, such as the electronics industry, because of the increasing use of smart technology, which increase the need for innovative and advanced technology in the consumer electronics industry. This is expected to increase the demand for piezoelectric buzzer in the next few years.
- Buzzers are extensively employed in factories, manufacturing sites, commercial plants, and industrial plants, where they alert schedules, such as lunch breaks or shift changes, in order to improve productivity and efficiency
- Demand for small, loud, and powerful electric buzzers is increasing in industrial signaling applications
- Increasing cases of burglary, robbery, speculation incidents have fueled the demand for improved safety and security and alarming systems, which is also driving the market
- The piezoelectric buzzer market in Asia Pacific is also estimated to expand due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in North America and Europe is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market
Major players operating in the global piezoelectric buzzer market are focusing on technological advancement and expansions to cater to the rising demand for piezoelectric buzzer. Manufacturers are designing devices with amplified speakers to produce highly audible tones in production factories and industrial settings with high noise levels. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technology products.
Key players operating in the global piezoelectric buzzer market include:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Kingstate Electronics Corp.
- DB Products Limited
- CUI Inc
- Hunston Electronics Company
- Ariose Electronics Co., Ltd
- HITPOINT Inc.
- Soberton Inc
- Kingwei Electronic Co., LTD
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Type
- Active Piezo Buzzer
- Passive Piezo Buzzer
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Application
- Automotive alarms
- Home Appliances
- Toys / Games
- Smart meter
- Others (computer devices, Telephones etc.)
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronic
- Others (Information and communication technology, Energy & utilities etc.)
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!