Piezoelectric Buzzer Market: Introduction
- In simplest terms, a piezoelectric buzzer is a type of electronic device used to produce a tone, alarm, or sound. It is generally a low-cost product with a simple construction and lightweight. However, at the same time, according to the piezoelectric ceramic buzzer specification, it is also reliable and can be made in different sizes operating at different frequencies and producing different output sounds.
- Unlike a magnetic buzzer that has a narrow operating voltage of 1 to 16 volts, a piezo buzzer can generally operate between 3 and 250 volts. Additionally, magnetic buzzers consumer higher power between 30 and 100 amps, while piezo buzzers typically draw less than 30 amps, even at higher frequencies. Piezo buzzers need a larger footprint than magnetic buzzers; however, they produce higher sound pressure levels.
- Piezoelectric buzzers are regularly utilized in alarms, warning devices, and automobile alerts. Furthermore, piezoelectric buzzers are also used in pest control devices, as they can produce a wide range of acoustic signals. Some of their most popular uses of piezoelectric buzzers in consumer electronics include sound generators in computers, phones, toys, and games. They are also widely used for home security and alarm systems.
- Piezoelectric buzzers are a great choice when looking for devices that offer low power consumption, lack of magnetic field, and no additional EMI/EMC issues. They are often considered alarms or warning sounds, and are commonly found in timers, computer devices, telephones, toys, games, etc.
- Key features of piezoelectric buzzer
- Low sound / High sound output
- Self-oscillating Buzzer with signal generator
- Buzzer without signal generators
- Can be mounted in printed circuit board
- Competitive pricing
- Fast Delivery
Rising Demand for Piezoelectric Buzzer in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the global market can be segmented into consumer electronics, healthcare, information and communication technology, automotive, industrial, and others
- The consumer electronics segment is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing use of piezoelectric buzzer in smart meters, computer devices, telephones, timer, pest repellents, etc.
- Piezoelectric buzzer also offers several advance features such as low sound / high sound output; it can be mounted in printed circuit board; competitive pricing; buzzer without signal generator, etc.
- Moreover, smart technologies and automation systems, such as smart locks, smart lights, and smart thermostats, can be synchronized with wireless buzzers for easy monitoring and remote control via the app, email notifications, or text alerts, which in turn is gaining traction in the consumer electronics industry
- Increasing use of piezoelectric buzzer for technological advances in artificial intelligence and IoT for integration and connectivity is further propelling the market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric buzzer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The piezoelectric buzzer market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period
- This expansion is attributed to widespread application of piezoelectric buzzer in diverse industries, such as the electronics industry, because of the increasing use of smart technology, which increase the need for innovative and advanced technology in the consumer electronics industry. This is expected to increase the demand for piezoelectric buzzer in the next few years.
- Buzzers are extensively employed in factories, manufacturing sites, commercial plants, and industrial plants, where they alert schedules, such as lunch breaks or shift changes, in order to improve productivity and efficiency
- Demand for small, loud, and powerful electric buzzers is increasing in industrial signaling applications
- Increasing cases of burglary, robbery, speculation incidents have fueled the demand for improved safety and security and alarming systems, which is also driving the market
- The piezoelectric buzzer market in Asia Pacific is also estimated to expand due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in North America and Europe is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market
Major players operating in the global piezoelectric buzzer market are focusing on technological advancement and expansions to cater to the rising demand for piezoelectric buzzer. Manufacturers are designing devices with amplified speakers to produce highly audible tones in production factories and industrial settings with high noise levels. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technology products.
Key players operating in the global piezoelectric buzzer market include:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Kingstate Electronics Corp.
- DB Products Limited
- CUI Inc
- Hunston Electronics Company
- Ariose Electronics Co., Ltd
- HITPOINT Inc.
- Soberton Inc
- Kingwei Electronic Co., LTD
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Type
- Active Piezo Buzzer
- Passive Piezo Buzzer
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Application
- Automotive alarms
- Home Appliances
- Toys / Games
- Smart meter
- Others (computer devices, Telephones etc.)
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronic
- Others (Information and communication technology, Energy & utilities etc.)
Global Piezoelectric Buzzer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.