Passenger Car Security Systems: Introduction
- An example of a passenger car security system would be an engine immobilizer system. This system requires a vehicle key embedded with a transponder. When such a key is used for unlocking the vehicle, the engine control unit (ECU) recognizes the signal transmitted by vehicle key and only then unlocks the vehicle. In case the code from the key transponder is not recognized by the ECU, it would send a signal to activate an alarm system, which in turn would sound an alarm.
Key drivers of global passenger car security systems market
- The vehicle safety concerns are rising among the countries leading them to enact various safety standards. Furthermore, governments are mandating automakers to increase safety of vehicle through enactment of stringent rules and legislations in various countries worldwide. For instance, South Africa, Russia and Ukraine, Japan and other countries from EU have agreed to implement common vehicle standards for increasing vehicle safety. The UN legislations encourage all countries to adopt UN Regulations 14, 16, 94, 95 which refer to Seat belts for seats, occupant protection in frontal collision, occupant protection in side or lateral collision respectively and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) (GTR 8) and Global Technical Regula)on (GTR) 9. Therefore various safety standards enacted by governments are driving the market for passenger car safety systems.
- Also the technological advancements have led to develop ADAS, AEB, ABS, central locking system, collision warning system, cruise control system, anti-lock braking systems, blind spot detector, etc. The availability of these systems in the market have spread awareness and importance of vehicle safety among the population. Therefore, there is rise in number of consumer seeking safety enabled passenger vehicles, This, in turn, is propelling the expansion of global passenger car security systems market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Cost of premium safety features is likely to hamper the global passenger car security systems market
- Increasing use of various electronic components, such as transponder keys, ECU, sensors, control switches, and alarms, in modern passenger vehicle security systems further drives the cost of vehicles. High cost of these vehicles is likely to hamper the global passenger car security system market.
- Modern security systems use various electronic components such as interactive dashboards, cameras, temperature sensors, proximity sensors, and ECUs. Potential failure of electronic components used in vehicle security systems is likely to hamper the market for global passenger car security systems.
Asia Pacific to dominate global passenger car security systems market
- Various free trade agreement between Europe-Asia, U.S.-Asia have resulted in economic development of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific region. This has resulted in rising life standard and increase in disposable income of the population, leading them to own a vehicle.
- Furthermore, government legislations enacted by various countries and organizations are mandating the automakers to increase safety features of vehicles. For instance, Government of UK, UN regulations, EU Standards on Vehicle Safety by European Transport Safety Council, safety regulation by SIAM India, etc. are few of the governing authorities that mandate installing anti-theft systems, vehicle tracking systems, vehicle immobilizing systems etc. in vehicles. This, in turn, drives the need for vehicle components that boost vehicle security.
- All the factors mentioned above are driving the global passenger car security systems market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global passenger car security systems market:
The global passenger car security systems market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global passenger car security systems market are:
- DENSO Corporation
- Pricol Limited
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Minda Industries Ltd.
- Nippon Audiotronix Pvt. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- TRW Automotive
- Alps Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Autocop India Pvt. Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Passenger Car Security Systems Market, ask for a customized report
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market, by type of Vehicle Type
- UVs (LUV, SUV, etc.)
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market, by Component
- RF Antennas
- Electronic Ignition Locks
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market, by Technology
- Central Locking System
- Vehicle Immobilizer System
- Collision Warning System
- Cruise Control System
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market, by Sales Channel
Global Passenger Car Security Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.