Organic Food Bar Market: Introduction
- Organic food bars are packed with essentials nutrients that boost energy levels and immunity system of individuals. Organic food bars are usually certified by authorized agencies to assure that the product is manufactured through approved methods and with 100% agricultural products. Key certifications include USDA, the EU organic certification, and California Certified Organic Farmers certification.
Key Drivers of the Global Organic Food Bar Market
- Consumers choose organically produced food as they are concerned about their health, the environment, and animal welfare, and are willing to pay a premium price for such food. This has pushed the demand globally for organic food bars to a large extent.
- Rise in disposable income and growing middle class population drives the demand for value-added organic food bar products. Increase in organic snacks start-ups, consumer awareness about chemical free products, rise in population that prefers organic food, surge in spending capacity of consumers, and usage of advanced technology for organic food bar processing are major drivers of the market.
Key Trends in the Global Organic Food Bar Market
- The latest trend in the organic food bar market are Keto, collagen, alcohol absorption, products for athletes, and alternatives to breakfast and desserts to cater to more consumers globally
- Touting low-carb and high-fat nutrition, Keto diets are related to effective weight management. New brand Kalumi uses marine collagen in its products and brands itself as providing a “beauty boost” for hair, skin and nails. Sobar is a protein bar made using natural sugar and no sugar alcohol to help consumers boost their fiber intake. Supra was founded by a national championship professional cyclist and the brand is marketed for athletic training, performance, and recovery from exercise. The dessert bar trend remains strong with flavors such as hazelnut, almond, mint, peanut, and cookies and cream. The global organic food bar market is growing at a high pace due to these growing trends.
COVID-19 has lowered the Demand for Organic Food Bars
The performance of the organic food bar industry is largely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Alteration in consumer buying behavior due to the pandemic with preference for essential goods such as food and sanitization products has lowered the demand for organic products including organic food bars, which are comparatively optional in nature.
North America the Leading Organic Food Bar Market
Rise in preference for chemical free organic food to maintain health has propelled the consumption of organic food bars in North America. Demand for organic food bars is driven by increase in consumption of organic food and easy availability of the product. Rise in consumption of nutrition bars due to product awareness has fueled the growth of the organic food bar market in North America. The market is expected to be propelled by increase in disposable income and nutritionists endorsing consumption of toxic chemical residue free safe food. Other regions such as Asia Pacific and South America are also estimated to be attractive markets for organic food bars in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level.
Some of the major companies identified in the organic food bar market are:
- BarOrgain, Inc.
- Noble Foods, Inc.
- Smart Organics Inc.
- Davis Chocolate
- Bridgetown Natural Food
- Nellson Anaheim
- Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
- General Mills, Inc.
- The Kellogg Company
- Nii Foods, LLC
- Garden of Life
- Annie’s Homegrown, Inc.
Global Organic Food bar Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Type
- Energy bars
- Protein bars
- Nutrition bars
- Granola Barbars
- Others (Snack bars, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Ingredients
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Category
- USDA Certified
- Others (Without dairy ingredients, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Ingredients
- Nuts & Seeds
- Others (Chocolate, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Others (pharmacies, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global organic food bar market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.