Organic Food Bar Market: Introduction
- Organic food bars are packed with essentials nutrients that boost energy levels and immunity system of individuals. Organic food bars are usually certified by authorized agencies to assure that the product is manufactured through approved methods and with 100% agricultural products. Key certifications include USDA, the EU organic certification, and California Certified Organic Farmers certification.
Key Drivers of the Global Organic Food Bar Market
- Consumers choose organically produced food as they are concerned about their health, the environment, and animal welfare, and are willing to pay a premium price for such food. This has pushed the demand globally for organic food bars to a large extent.
- Rise in disposable income and growing middle class population drives the demand for value-added organic food bar products. Increase in organic snacks start-ups, consumer awareness about chemical free products, rise in population that prefers organic food, surge in spending capacity of consumers, and usage of advanced technology for organic food bar processing are major drivers of the market.
Key Trends in the Global Organic Food Bar Market
- The latest trend in the organic food bar market are Keto, collagen, alcohol absorption, products for athletes, and alternatives to breakfast and desserts to cater to more consumers globally
- Touting low-carb and high-fat nutrition, Keto diets are related to effective weight management. New brand Kalumi uses marine collagen in its products and brands itself as providing a “beauty boost” for hair, skin and nails. Sobar is a protein bar made using natural sugar and no sugar alcohol to help consumers boost their fiber intake. Supra was founded by a national championship professional cyclist and the brand is marketed for athletic training, performance, and recovery from exercise. The dessert bar trend remains strong with flavors such as hazelnut, almond, mint, peanut, and cookies and cream. The global organic food bar market is growing at a high pace due to these growing trends.
COVID-19 has lowered the Demand for Organic Food Bars
The performance of the organic food bar industry is largely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Alteration in consumer buying behavior due to the pandemic with preference for essential goods such as food and sanitization products has lowered the demand for organic products including organic food bars, which are comparatively optional in nature.
North America the Leading Organic Food Bar Market
Rise in preference for chemical free organic food to maintain health has propelled the consumption of organic food bars in North America. Demand for organic food bars is driven by increase in consumption of organic food and easy availability of the product. Rise in consumption of nutrition bars due to product awareness has fueled the growth of the organic food bar market in North America. The market is expected to be propelled by increase in disposable income and nutritionists endorsing consumption of toxic chemical residue free safe food. Other regions such as Asia Pacific and South America are also estimated to be attractive markets for organic food bars in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level.
Some of the major companies identified in the organic food bar market are:
- BarOrgain, Inc.
- Noble Foods, Inc.
- Smart Organics Inc.
- Davis Chocolate
- Bridgetown Natural Food
- Nellson Anaheim
- Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
- General Mills, Inc.
- The Kellogg Company
- Nii Foods, LLC
- Garden of Life
- Annie’s Homegrown, Inc.
Global Organic Food bar Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Type
- Energy bars
- Protein bars
- Nutrition bars
- Granola Barbars
- Others (Snack bars, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Ingredients
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Category
- USDA Certified
- Others (Without dairy ingredients, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Ingredients
- Nuts & Seeds
- Others (Chocolate, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Others (pharmacies, etc.)
Global Organic Food bar Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global organic food bar market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.