Neck Knives Market – Introduction
- Neck knives are small knives, commonly fixed blades, which are easy to carry and conceal. They are perfect for anybody who wants the benefits of a fixed blade with added portability. They are also known as hunting knives or survival knives. Neck knives are usually tied around the neck with a lanyard or chord, making them easily accessible while hiking, hunting, or fishing. Increase in outdoor adventurous activities is boosting the neck knives market across the globe.
Key Drivers of the Neck Knives Market
- Neck knives are not just short in regards to length, but they also are very slim in their thickness and hence, easy to conceal and carry. They are also strong, durable, and compact. Furthermore, neck knives are easily available in the market and are less expensive than most pocket knives. These factors fuel the demand for neck knives.
- Neck knives are extensively utilized during outdoor adventurous activities such as hiking, hunting, fishing, camping, etc. Increasing popularity of outdoor adventurous activities due to the presence of attractive landscapes and a rise in disposable income is driving the global neck knives market.
Factors Restraining Global Neck Knives Market
- Neck knives can be a safety hazard and feel uncomfortable, as they are heavy. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic hampered the neck knives market, as various countries across the globe imposed lockdown and the production and manufacturing of neck knives was delayed. Moreover, outdoor adventurous activities stopped due to the social distancing policy and travel restrictions, which further restrained the neck knives market.
North America to Hold Leading Share of Global Neck Knives Market
- In terms of geography, the global neck knives market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the neck knives market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The neck knives market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global neck knives market in 2020, due to rapid increase in outdoor adventurous activities in the region. Rise in population has been driving the demand for neck knives in North America, particularly in the U.S. and Canada.
- The neck knives market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Neck Knives Market
The global neck knives market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global neck knives market are:
- Buck Knives, Inc.
- Acme United Corporation (Camillus)
- Heinr. Böker Baumwerk GmbH Solingen
- Benchmade, Inc.
- Tops Knives
- COLD STEEL
Global Neck Knives Market: Research Scope
Global Neck Knives Market, by Length
- Less than 2"
- 2" to 3"
- 3" to 3.49"
- 3.5" to 4"
- 4" to 5"
- More than 5"
Global Neck Knives Market, by Application
Global Neck Knives Market, by Price
Global Neck Knives Market, by Distribution Channel
- E Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Neck Knives Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!