Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters: Introduction
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are used to eliminate or filter out as much noise as possible in electrical circuits from the power supply
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are compact and lightweight due to their high mechanical density
- The filters are robust and easy to use and can be stored in a normal environment. However, the maximum storage temperature should not exceed 40°C and maximum storage humidity should not exceed 70% relative humidity for accurate functioning.
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are used in various applications such as commercial equipment, medical equipment, industrial equipment, general purpose inverters, and other applications
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing Demand for Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters in Industrial Applications
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are largely used in industrial equipment as well as in commercial equipment such as vending machines, ATMs, and cash registers
- Use of nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters play an important role to suppress electromagnetic interference (EMI) and reduce EMI / RFI (radio-frequency interference) noise that might cause problems for electrical circuits
- Multiple manufacturers are engaged in developing advanced nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters that can cover a wide variety of EMI suppression characteristics.
- For instance, in December 2020, KEMET Electronics Corporation, announced the launch of the GTX series plastic box single-phase filters. This filter has current range from 6A to 30A and operating temperature range from −25°C to +55°C.
- In nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters, nanocrystalline material is used as the magnetic core material, owing to its excellent characteristics compared to conventional materials. Moreover, nanocrystalline cores improve amorphous magnetic properties by a highly controlled annealing process to form nanocrystalline microstructure with size of ~10nm
- Demand for nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters is significantly increasing in industrial equipment and commercial equipment as a result of these factors, which is expected to drive the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market
- In terms of region, the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters, which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market
The global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market are:
- Hill Technical Sales Corp.
- KEMET Electronics Corporation
- SCHURTER Electronic Components
- VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co. KG
- Coil Winding Specialist, Inc
- Changzhou Noordin Etech Co., Ltd
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market: Research Scope
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market, by Application
- Commercial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- General Purpose Inverter
- Noise Suppression for Electronic Equipment
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!