Global Motion Capture Jacket Market – Introduction
- Motion capture (also referred to as mo-cap or mocap) is the process of digitally recording the movement of people. It is used in entertainment, sports, medical applications, ergonomics, and robotics. In film-making and game development, it refers to recording actions of actors for animation or visual effects. Motion capture jacket is based on motion technology and provides body performance based on movements made by the body. The body is synchronized with 3D technology and captures body, finger, and facial motion data in real-time. The motion can be recorded to analyze the tasks undertaken by humans during a day. Sensors embedded in the data-suit/motion capture jacket are connected by fiber-optic cables to computers which update the visuals 15 to 30 times a second.
Motion capture jacket used by researchers & scientists, and in medical professions
- Many different disciplines use motion analysis systems to capture movement and posture of the human body. Basic scientists seek a better understanding of the mechanisms which are used to translate muscular contractions about articulating joints into functional accomplishment, e.g. walking. Increasingly, researchers endeavor to better appreciate the mechanism of motion capture jackets and use it for body movements. Medical professionals use motion capture jackets in performing surgeries for impaired people. Surgeries are conducted after understanding different walking patterns through motion capture jackets. Clinicians determine the extent to which an individual’s gait pattern has been affected by an already diagnosed disorder.
Provides accurate and precise results
- Motion capture jackets give accurate, optimum quality results every time. Whether gaming, film, animation, TV broadcasting or live entertainment, its advanced inertial technology indicates that it provides accurate results from anywhere in the world. Motion capture jackets collect accurate data on the full range of human motion in any setting, with an inbuilt motion capture system. The inbuilt tiny motion trackers capture the smallest twitches to high dynamic movements on the body, ensuring full 3D motion analysis. Motion analysis data collection protocols, measurement precision, and data reduction models have been developed to meet the requirements of specific settings such as walking.
North America to Dominate the Global Motion Capture Jacket Market
- The global motion capture jacket market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global motion capture jacket market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to use of highly developed inertial sensors, advanced scientific laboratories and research institutes, extensive usage in sports such as basketball, volleyball, etc., and usage of smart wearable among athletes, which is projected to surge the sales of motion capture jackets.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to urbanization, high net disposable income, growing number of clinical gait analysis, and increase in number of medical professionals using motion capture jackets.
Key Players Operating in the Global Motion Capture Jacket Market
Major players operating in the global motion capture jacket market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Xsens, HoloSuit, NaturalPoint, Inc., and Qualisys AB are focusing on producing innovative motion capture jackets which are more precise in capturing motion. Majority of players are also aiming to improve the technologies to capture data and meet specific requirements.
Key players operating in the global motion capture jacket market include:
- NaturalPoint, Inc.
- Qualisys AB
- Corridor Digital
- Nike, Inc.
- Rokoko Electronics
- Gears Sports
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market – Research Scope
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Type
- Magnetic Motion Capture
- Mechanical Motion Capture
- Optical Motion Capture
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Size
- Others (XL, etc.)
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Consumer Group
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Price Range
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Application
- Sports & Games
- Films & Entertainment
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Motion Capture Jacket Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.