Metal Ceramic Heater Market – Introduction
- A metal ceramic heater generates heat using heating element PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient). They are highly efficient and save energy and are usually used for warming up a room or office during winters.
- A number of ceramic plates are attached to coils of metal in the metal ceramic heater that heat up and the plates absorb the heat and release it into the air in the room.
Key Drivers of the Metal Ceramic Heater Market
- Metal ceramic heaters are highly demanded by consumers because they warm up the environment very easily and since they do not use fire, prevents the risk of burning. Also, these heaters have fans inside which prevents it from overheating, thus increasing its security.
- Metal ceramic heaters are highly efficient and do not waste a lot of energy and they can also reduce the electricity bill if installed at home or offices, which increases their demand.
- One of the major drivers of metal ceramic heaters is that it is portable. They are usually not very large and can easily be moved from one room to another, which gives it an advantage over central heating.
Factors Restraining the Metal Ceramic Heater Market
- Metal ceramic heaters do not heat a very large space and are best for smaller areas such as a room or a small office. Also, the heat transfer in the room can be blocked by physical objects.
- Metal ceramic heaters without a fan are slow to heat up a room and most types have to constantly run using electrical energy to deliver heat.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Metal Ceramic Heater Market
- In terms of geography, the global metal ceramic heater market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the metal ceramic heater market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The metal ceramic heater market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global metal ceramic heater market in 2018, attributed to the growth in housing and construction sector in the region. Growth in population and increasing environmental concerns have been driving the metal ceramic heater market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The metal ceramic heater market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Metal Ceramic Heater Market
The global metal ceramic heater market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global metal ceramic heater market are:
- FKK Corporation
- NTK Technical Ceramics
- Kyocera Document Solutions
- Analog Technologies
- Heat Scientific
- Shanghai Minkvon Industry Co
- Sakaguchi EH VOC Corp
Global Metal Ceramic Heater Market: Research Scope
Global Metal Ceramic Heater Market, by Application
- Household Heating
- Industrial Heating
- Automotive Components
Global Metal Ceramic Heater Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Direct Sales
- Specialty Stores
Global Metal Ceramic Heater Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.