Memory Package Substrate Market: Introduction
- Memory package is a small circuit board that contains memory chips. These packages are the form factors of RAM chip.
- The installation of a memory depends on the form factors of a RAM. A form factor is the size and shape of the memory packages.
- The memory package substrate is utilized for the core semiconductors of mobile devices and PCs. It transmits electric signals between semiconductors and the main board, and protects expensive semiconductors from external stress.
Rise in Demand for Memory Package Substrate in Consumer Electronics
- The memory packaging substrate industry follows miniaturization trends, greater integration, and higher performance, thereby generating interest among major players to make huge investments in such technologies.
- The higher power density and board integration result in thermal benefits, thereby enabling further improvements in system reliability. Such technology brings huge value to the market due to extended adoption across consumer electronics applications.
- It is also driving across the telecom and infrastructure segment, where memory package substrate is a suitable solution for increased hardware efficiency. Consequently, players are investing considerably for manufacturing memory package substrate, which in turn is estimated to propel the market at a high growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to lead Global Memory Package Substrate Market
- In terms of region, the global memory package substrate market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace owing to high investment in rapidly expanding smartphone market in the region. The memory package substrate market in Asia Pacific has been expanding at a significant pace for the last few years, owing to the higher demand for packaging material in China and Japan.
- North America is expected to hold the second-largest share of the global memory package substrate market owing to rapid technological advancements in the region.
- Moreover, expansion of the semiconductor industry, coupled with rising demand for improved electric motors in industrial equipment, is boosting the sales of memory substrate package across countries in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Global Memory Package Substrate Market
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Korea Circuit
- ASE Group
- Fujitsu Global
- Doosan Electronic
- Toppan Printing
Global Memory Package Substrate Market: Research Scope
Global Memory Package Substrate Market, by Type
- WB BGA
- FC BGA
- 3D IC
- WL CSP
Global Memory Package Substrate Market, by Application
- Non-volatile Memory
- Volatile Memory
Global Memory Package Substrate Market, by Region
- North America
- The United States
- Rest of North America
- Asia Pacific
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Asia-pacific Region
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!