Melissa Essential Oil Market Outlook
The melissa essential oil market is expected to witness strong growth dynamics over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for household and toiletry products in both developed and developing regions, globally. The added benefit of usage of melissa essential oil as a nutraceutical ingredient is expected to increase revenue generation of melissa essential oil market over the forecast period. Melissa essential oil is predominantly used by aromatherapy practitioners as an anti-stress and sleep inducer, which is anticipated to gain a large amount of traction in urban population owing to its benefits of usage and well-established aromatherapy market. The melissa essential oil market is expected to be dominant in the North America region followed by Europe over the forecast period. Organic melissa essential oil is anticipated to be the most attractive segment in the global market.
Reasons for Covering Melissa Essential Oil Market Title:
Increasing penetration of household and toiletry products in countries such as India, China, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia etc., is rapidly expanding the base for essential oil-based products including melissa essential oil. The rise of unique essential oil related products in the recent past has driven key players in the essential oil market to include melissa essential oil in their offerings. The inclusion of essential oils in various nutraceutical and cosmetics products is expected to drive manufacturers to include melissa essential oil in their final products as a key anti-stress ingredient.
Global Melissa Essential Oil Market: Segmentation:
On the basis of nature, the global Melissa Essential Oil market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global Melissa Essential Oil market has been segmented as –
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Toiletries & Household Products
On the basis of sales channel (B2C), the global Melissa Essential Oil market has been segmented as –
- Store-Based Retailing
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Global Melissa Essential Oil Market: Key Players:
Some of the key players operating in the global Melissa Essential Oil market are Young Living Essential Oil, doTERRA International, Gurunanda, Mountain Rose Herbs, Pranarom, LLC, Floracopeia Inc., Edens Garden, Frontier Co-op, Miracle Botanicals, Taos Herb Company, etc.
Key Product Launches in Melissa Essential Oil Market
The key product launches that have been observed related to melissa essential oil are:
- In 2018, SoulTree launched its line of natural beauty products with locally sourced essential oil targeting rising natural cosmetics and personal care market in India. The company has tied up with organic farmers in the region to source essential oil for its products.
- In 2018, Pilgrim Collection Ltd. launched their line of essential oil related diffusers including melissa essential oil in sleep and relax aroma offers. The company designs and supplies modern wireless IoT devices and aroma collections, globally.
Opportunities for Market Participants in Melissa Essential Oil Market
North America is anticipated to dominate the global melissa essential oil market due to its mature aromatherapy market and greater demand for cosmetic and personal care products containing natural ingredients. The region is also expected to witness a rise in demand for melissa essential oil from the nutraceutical industry which has a strong presence all over the region. Europe is also expected to present lucrative market potential in terms of value generation for melissa essential oil market over the forecast period.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology for the Melissa Essential Oil market to estimate data covered. Critical analysis of market dynamics and assessment of data points, segmentation and players will be conducted for the Melissa Essential Oil market. The product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the melissa essential oil market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the melissa essential oil market and its potential
- Melissa Essential Oil market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the melissa essential oil market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major melissa essential oil market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key melissa essential oil market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in the melissa essential oil.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.