Kangoo Jump Shoes: Introduction
- Kangoo jump shoes, also known as Kangoo shoes, or jump shoes, offer a trampoline-like effect so that the wearer can vertically jump higher. Kangoo jump shoes are available in different sizes, colors, and are ideal for men, women and children.
- Rising popularity of Kangoo jump shoes for jogging, running, and aerobics due to its sneaker-friendly surface is expected to propel the demand for Kangoo jump shoes, which in turn is estimated to fuel the market during the forecast period
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Kangoo Jump Shoes Market
- Kangoo jump shoes are gaining popularity around the world. According to research, Kangoo shoes cause a 50% reduction in impact when the foot touches the ground, thereby lowering the impact on the joints of competitive athletes and recreational joggers. These shoes also provide rehabilitation assistance for people who are recovering from lower limb injuries.
- Expansion of e-commerce sector and rise in engagement of people in various fitness activities such as PiYo, dancercise, aerobics, jogging, and running have propelled the demand for Kangoo jump shoes, as these shoes help develop muscles, bone density, metabolism, endurance and overall body health. Kangoo shoes also help burn calories easily in half the time used as compared to that taken by other calorie-burning methods. This is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- Several Kangoo jump shoes could cause discomfort such as foot arch, shoulder, and lower back while wearing for them for first time and knee joint pain is a common complaint, which is a possible disadvantage of these shoes. Furthermore, COVID-19 pandemic hampered the market, owing to work stoppage and certain restrictions, causing a gap in demand and supply of Kangoo jump shoes, which in turn is expected to restrain the market. However, the market is likely to expand in the near future owing to easing of restriction across the globe.
- Manufacturers are also focused on functionability and quality of shoes in order to cater to customers’ demand, which is expected to further fuel the market during the forecast period
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Kangoo Jump Shoes Market
- In terms of geography, the global Kangoo jump shoes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- North America dominated the global Kangoo jump shoes market due to significant use of Kangoo shoes for different fitness activities along with availability and popularity of Kangoo jump shoes in the region
- North America is followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, in terms of share of the global market, due to increasing sales of Kangoo shoes owing to rise in awareness about fitness activities in these regions
Key Players Operating in Global Kangoo Jump Shoes Market
- Aerower Int.Mgt
- Air kicks by Geospace
- Joyfay International, LLC
- Kangoo Boots
- Kangoo Jumps
- Madd Gear
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market: Research Scope
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Load Capacity
- Up to 100 Ibs
- 100 Ibs to 200 Ibs
- Above 200 Ibs
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Price
- Up to 100 US$
- 100 US$ to 200 US$
- Above 200 US$
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Size
- Extra small
- Extra large
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Application
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by End-user
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Brand stores
- Specialty stores
- Others Retail Stores
Kangoo Jump Shoes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.