Infrared Induction Cooker Market: Introduction
- Infrared induction cookers have an infrared feature. The combination of induction cooker and infrared feature is known as infrared induction cooker. This is the latest technology addition in the cooker market with an aim to transform cooking to a safe and joyful experience. Increase in adoption of products which reduce effort and time are highly accepted by consumers around the world and hence the global infrared induction cooker market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market
- Modern kitchens depend on safety and control when it comes to appliances, especially cookers. Consumers in various nations have adopted the change from gas to electricity and open flame to glass. Induction cookers have many advantages but are not compatible with all cookware and hence increases the cost of utensils. Infrared induction cookers provide the best of both the cookers which increases consumer convenience and hence the global induction infrared cooker market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are investing heavily in developing energy efficient, compact, and innovative products to cater to the rising population. Rapid urbanization and space constraints will lead to demand for multipurpose products which is expected to fuel the market for infrared induction cookers.
- Manufacturers can target housing unit developers as they have started incorporating kitchen appliances in new construction units to attract consumers. The rising disposable income and improved standard of living is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. However, fluctuation in exchange rates, and volatility in prices of raw materials are the challenges faced by manufacturers of infrared induction cookers.
- The market for infrared induction cookers is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increasing consumer awareness about the product, government regulations to manufacture energy efficient products, and re-opening of commercial places.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market
- In terms of region, the infrared induction cooker market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominates the global infrared induction cooker market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The U.S. is the leading market due to high consumer spending and product awareness. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increasing middle class population and inclination toward easy and convenient products.
Key Players Operating in the Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market are Listed Below:
- Baumann Living
- Clearline Appliances Limited
- Electrolux AB
- German Pool Group Co. Ltd.
- H-one Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd.
- KOSMO Srl
- Teka Group
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market: Research Scope
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market, by Product Type
- Single Induction
- Double Induction
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market, by Price
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market, by End-use
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Infrared Induction Cooker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!