Candies are one of the most preferred sugar confectionery products across the world. Caramels, gummies, hard boiled candy, chewing gum, sours, and lollipops are the different types of candies that are consumed all across the globe. Hard boiled candy is popular among all age groups. Hard boiled candy is available in different colors, flavors, shapes, and sizes in the market. The growing number of confectionaries are the main reason that is driving the market for hard boiled candy. The tween population is also having a great impact on hard boiled candy market. Product innovation and increasing the target consumer base are the main drivers that are anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Growing Number of Confectioneries Boosting Hard Boiled Candy Market
The demand for hard boiled candy is mainly driven by the growth of population, increasing disposable income, as well as the increasing consumer preferences and tastes for candies. Hard boiled candy is mainly prepared by sugar and can cause several health issues. Keeping consumer health in mind, manufacturers have started using artificial sweetening agents in their confectionery products. These artificial sweetening agents do not cause any harm and can be consumed by all. Hard boiled candy is available in numerous flavors such as chocolate, milk, herbs, fruits, and nuts. To attract kids, manufacturers of hard boiled candy have started using attractive packaging. The main target population for hard boiled candy is mostly children and youngsters.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Custom report
Global Hard Boiled Candy: Market Segmentation
Based on nature, the global hard boiled candy market has been segmented as-
Based on flavor, the global hard boiled candy market can be segmented as-
Based on sales channel, the global hard boiled candy market can be segmented as-
- Store-based Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Forecourt stores
- Online Retailers
- Store-based Retailers
Global Hard Boiled Candy Market: Key Players
The global hard boiled candy market is increasing because of continuous innovations in processing, packaging, and formulations. Moreover, expansion of the retail market and economic growth in emerging and advanced countries supplement the growth of the hard boiled candy landscape. Due to several health issues, manufacturers of hard boiled candy have started launching low calorie-products such as sugar-free hard boiled candy and others. Global key players of hard boiled candy include Lotte, Kafts (Mondelez), Mars, Surya Foods (Priyagold), DS Foods, Nestlé Nestle SA, Ferrara Candy Co., and DeMet’s Candy Co. among others. Due to the huge demand for confectionery products, manufacturers of hard boiled candy are focusing on the expansion of their manufacturing as well as regional footprints.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Competition between manufacturers in the global hard boiled candy market is comparatively strong, with the existence of a huge number of companies and a diverse range of product offerings. It is difficult for new players/entrants to enter this market because of the strong positioning of prominent companies. Increasing population as well as increasing per capita income are the key factors that are booming the market for confectionery products such as hard boiled candy and other products. Large MNCs (Multinational Companies) have a substantial benefit over medium-scale and small companies in terms of manufacturing and purchasing. Increasing product availability with variations for hard boiled candy is leading to very high demand that is fuelled by the spontaneous purchasing behavior of consumers. To cater to the demand, manufacturers of hard boiled candy are coming up with innovative flavors and tastes.
- Asia Pacific followed by North America are the leading regions in terms of sales of confectionery products. Children and the young population are the main target costumers for hard boiled candy. Several countries are focusing on media advertisements and campaigns for innovative hard boiled candy, which is directly influencing sales. Manufacturers are gradually launching new products with enhanced flavors to woo more consumers.
The hard boiled candy market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. Projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the hard boiled candy market, including, but not limited to, regional market, nature, flavor, and sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Hard boiled candy market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The hard boiled candy market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the preview of the study. By doing so, the hard boiled candy market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the hard boiled candy market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the hard boiled candy market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.