Global Hair Scalp Massager Market – Introduction
- A hair scalp massager comes in many shapes and sizes (some are even electric), but most are portable and handheld. The hair scalp massager can exfoliate, loosen dirt and dandruff, and increase follicle circulation. The scalp massagers allow serums and hair products to work better. Using a hair scalp massager increases blood circulation and can also help reduce stress and tension and the process of using it stimulates the scalp. Additionally, the hair scalp massager exfoliates scalp skin and removes excess oil and dirt. It is best to use a hair scalp massager in the shower while applying shampoo on the hair with little pressure. This complements the existing hair care routine.
Hair Scalp Massager Helps Grow All Hair Types
- The thick, soft silicone bristles are excellent for all hair types and scalps, including sensitive hair scalp. The hair scalp massager protects and nourishes all hair types - from oily, dry, to combination hair type. The massager relaxes the scalp and is better than using fingertips to massage the scalp. The budget friendly hair scalp massager deeply cleans the roots of all hair types and helps them grow better by allowing shampoo and conditioner to work better on hair without breaking the hair. Hair scalp massagers are easy to hold and satisfies the consumer by working on concerns such as dandruff.
Hair Scalp Massagers are Painless
- Hair scalp massagers are lightweight, fitting perfectly into the palm and are painless to brush through hair. The scalp can be brushed easily and conveniently with soft bristles without damaging the hair and hurting the scalp. The bristles stimulate scalp circulation and helps in natural growth of hair. The scalp massager helps in soothing the head and provides a relaxing massage on the scalp, removing dead skin cells and boosting hair performance. Consumers re-use hair scalp massagers with every wash as no pain is caused to the skin, hair, and head.
North America to Dominate the Global Hair Scalp Massager Market
- The global hair scalp massager market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global hair scalp massager market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France due to increase in number of spas & salons, high demand among youth, and growing demand for deep hair cleaning and enhanced blood circulation provided by hair scalp massagers, which is projected to surge the sales of hair scalp massagers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to high net disposable income, urbanization, growing preference to visit beauty parlors, and people seeking to get relief from muscle pain in the head in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Global Hair Scalp Massager Market
Major players operating in the global hair scalp massager market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Zyllion, Heeta Hair, Kerotin Hair Care, and Cotsoco are focusing on producing soft hair scalp massagers which do not cause pain and provide relief from headaches, etc. Also majority of companies are aiming to improve the product line by introducing hair scalp massagers meant for ergonomic use, and take out excessive dirt and oil from the scalp, especially from itchy scalp.
Key players operating in the global hair scalp massager market include:
- Heeta Hair
- Kerotin Hair Care
- Vanity Planet
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market– Research Scope
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by Product Type
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by Type
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by Price Range
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by End-use
- Beauty Clinics
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Hair Scalp Massager Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!