Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market – Introduction
- A gluten-free diet is an eating plan that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye). Gluten-free energy bars are easy to make and are cost-effective. Gluten-free energy bar is a substitute to dried fruits, nut butters, nuts or seeds, and sweeteners. A gluten-free energy bar contains very little protein with no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no gluten or soy, no added flavor or color. It is completely vegan and dairy free. Gluten-free energy bars are a great way to get a quick nutritional boost, while also making a convenient, healthy snack. These bars also contain almonds, cashews, pumpkins and flax seeds.
Provides a diet for celiac disease
- A gluten-free diet is essential for managing signs and symptoms of celiac disease and other medical conditions associated with gluten. Celiac disease is a condition in which gluten triggers immune system activity, which damages the lining of the small intestine. Over time, this damage prevents the absorption of nutrients from food. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder. People with celiac disease prefer eating gluten-free energy bars, which prevents damage to intestine. These gluten-free energy bars are also high in fiber and rich in whole grains.
Used for weight loss and pre- and post-workout sessions
- The claimed benefits of having gluten-free energy bars include improved health, weight loss, and increased energy. A gluten-free energy bar can be enjoyed in-between meals, as a snack and as a pre-workout/ post-workout energy bar. Additionally, people who are allergic to wheat can have gluten-free energy bars. Sometimes, wheat allergy results in congestion, breathing difficulties, and other symptoms; therefore, a gluten-free energy bar helps overcome such health issues. Additionally, vegan gluten-free energy bars are available in the market, which contain fruits, beans, seed, legumes, etc.
North America to Dominate Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market
- The global gluten-free energy bar market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global gluten-free energy bar market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to availability of plant-based protein products and good fats from organic almond, low sugar bars, and extra nutritional benefits to address specific aspects of health in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which in turn is projected to boost sales of gluten-free energy bar in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to consumption of bars that add antioxidants, superfoods, hidden veggies or adaptogenic herbs such as ginseng. Gluten-free energy bars also reduce stress and easy availability of bars in countries such China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia is projected to boost the gluten-free energy bar market.
Key Players Operating in Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market
Major players operating in the global gluten-free energy bar market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Living Food Company, Clean Copack, Glanbia plc, and Natural Balance Foods are focused on producing gluten-free energy bars that provide high energy for exercising and can be eaten as a snack without consuming much calories. Key players operating in the global gluten-free energy bar market include:
- Living Food Company
- Clean Copack
- Glanbia plc
- Natural Balance Foods
- Stayfit Enterprize Pvt. Ltd.
- Hornby Organic
- Pamela’s Products
- KIND Bars
- Clif Bar & Company
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market – Research Scope
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Type
- Protein Bars
- Energy Bars
- Granola Bars
- Low-Sugar Bars
- Others (Snack Bars, meal replacement bars, etc.)
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Price Range
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Application
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!