Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market – Introduction
- A gluten-free diet is an eating plan that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye). Gluten-free energy bars are easy to make and are cost-effective. Gluten-free energy bar is a substitute to dried fruits, nut butters, nuts or seeds, and sweeteners. A gluten-free energy bar contains very little protein with no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no gluten or soy, no added flavor or color. It is completely vegan and dairy free. Gluten-free energy bars are a great way to get a quick nutritional boost, while also making a convenient, healthy snack. These bars also contain almonds, cashews, pumpkins and flax seeds.
Provides a diet for celiac disease
- A gluten-free diet is essential for managing signs and symptoms of celiac disease and other medical conditions associated with gluten. Celiac disease is a condition in which gluten triggers immune system activity, which damages the lining of the small intestine. Over time, this damage prevents the absorption of nutrients from food. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder. People with celiac disease prefer eating gluten-free energy bars, which prevents damage to intestine. These gluten-free energy bars are also high in fiber and rich in whole grains.
Used for weight loss and pre- and post-workout sessions
- The claimed benefits of having gluten-free energy bars include improved health, weight loss, and increased energy. A gluten-free energy bar can be enjoyed in-between meals, as a snack and as a pre-workout/ post-workout energy bar. Additionally, people who are allergic to wheat can have gluten-free energy bars. Sometimes, wheat allergy results in congestion, breathing difficulties, and other symptoms; therefore, a gluten-free energy bar helps overcome such health issues. Additionally, vegan gluten-free energy bars are available in the market, which contain fruits, beans, seed, legumes, etc.
North America to Dominate Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market
- The global gluten-free energy bar market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global gluten-free energy bar market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to availability of plant-based protein products and good fats from organic almond, low sugar bars, and extra nutritional benefits to address specific aspects of health in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which in turn is projected to boost sales of gluten-free energy bar in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to consumption of bars that add antioxidants, superfoods, hidden veggies or adaptogenic herbs such as ginseng. Gluten-free energy bars also reduce stress and easy availability of bars in countries such China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia is projected to boost the gluten-free energy bar market.
Key Players Operating in Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market
Major players operating in the global gluten-free energy bar market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Living Food Company, Clean Copack, Glanbia plc, and Natural Balance Foods are focused on producing gluten-free energy bars that provide high energy for exercising and can be eaten as a snack without consuming much calories. Key players operating in the global gluten-free energy bar market include:
- Living Food Company
- Clean Copack
- Glanbia plc
- Natural Balance Foods
- Stayfit Enterprize Pvt. Ltd.
- Hornby Organic
- Pamela’s Products
- KIND Bars
- Clif Bar & Company
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market – Research Scope
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Type
- Protein Bars
- Energy Bars
- Granola Bars
- Low-Sugar Bars
- Others (Snack Bars, meal replacement bars, etc.)
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Price Range
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Application
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Gluten-free Energy Bar Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.