Global Gel Heel Socks Market – Introduction
- Gel heel socks are specially designed to moisturize and nourish the heels naturally and effectively. Gel heel socks can be used by both women and men and are designed to soften and smooth dry and cracked heels and prevent the delicate area of the foot from becoming hard. The silicone based heel socks makes the feet look fresh and nourished. Gel socks feature a vented, breathable design with good air permeability. This keeps the feet sweat-proof during summers and makes the heels feel absolutely comfortable. The gel heel comprises botanical gel pads which are rich in vitamin E, jojoba oil, lavender oil, and olive oil. They can constantly repair, eliminate heel pain, and moisturize the heels to give a natural and healthy look and provide ankle support and increase flexibility.
Provides relief from pain and keeps skin safe from cracks & corn
- Gel heel socks protect the heel bone from extreme pressure, fatigue & strain, prevents thickening of heel skin, and keeps heel safe from blisters, corn, and cracked feet. It provides hydration treatment to repair dry, painful, hard, and cracked skin on the heels. Additionally, it improves the appearance by helping reduce fine lines of aging. The heel protector prevents joint and foot pain caused by poorly padded footwear, daily weight pressure, walking, and standing. Heels get relief from pain and swelling. Gel heel socks provide extra cushioning, shock absorption, and have anti-slip property.
Gel heel socks are available in unisize and are washable & reusable
- One size of gel heel socks fits everyone. Men and women do not have to buy the product separately. Gel heel socks are flexible enough to fit into different sizes of heels and adjusts its position. Gel heel socks and heel protector can be hand washed in water with detergent powder and dried in shade, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. The process of getting relief from heel pain does not have any side effect. It is cost effective as well. The price of gel heel socks starts from US$ 5.
North America to Dominate the Global Gel Heel Socks Market
- The global gel heel socks market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global gel heel socks market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to high need to reduce pain on heels, growing demand to maintain cracked and dry heels, and extensive availability in free sizes, which is projected to surge the sales of gel heel socks in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to urbanization, and also because gel heel socks are washable, are highly safe for sensitive skin, and fits well into shoes.
Key Players Operating in the Global Gel Heel Socks Market
Major players operating in the global gel heel socks market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as ZenToes, NatraCure, Armstrong Amerika, and Nado Care are manufacturing gel heel socks which are comfortable to wear and treats a crack or callus on sensitive skin. Key players operating in the global gel heel socks market include:
- Armstrong Amerika
- Nado Care
- Dr. Frederick's Original
- Earth Therapeutics
- DeoDap International Private Limited
Gel Heel Socks Market – Research Scope
Gel Heel Socks Market, by Material
Gel Heel Socks Market, by Consumer Group
Gel Heel Socks Market, by Price Range
Gel Heel Socks Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Gel Heel Socks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!