Global Lash Extension Market: Introduction
- Lash extension is a cosmetic procedure which adds thickness to natural eyelashes; false eyelashes are used for the application. The cosmetic application of false eyelashes is done for enhancement of looks. Different range of products such as black or colored eyelashes are used currently. Lash extensions are done by experts and lash extension technicians. They are attached to the base of the each natural eyelash with specialized glue. Lash extensions are available in different materials which include mink lashes, synthetic lashes, and silk lashes. The lash extension market is also classified based on service providers such as hair and beauty salons, lash salons, and dermatology clinics. Growing fashion trends and increasing focus on good looks are expected to drive the global lash extension market during the forecast period.
Growth of Beauty and Fashion Industry to Drive the Global Lash Extension Market
- The beauty and fashion industry is growing day by day. Growing social media influence of beauty related products is expected to positively impact the global lash extension market during the forecast period. Nowadays, women are becoming more beauty-conscious and focusing on looking more presentable. Lash extensions give more volume and thickness to natural eyelashes. Increasing application of makeup to enhance the looks during wedding functions, fashion shows, and festive occasions has fueled the usage of false lashes which positively impacts the lash extension market. Rapid urbanization and rising disposable incomes have changed the standard of living of people worldwide. Increasing number of women in the work force, availability of numerous eyelash products, changing consumption patterns, improved lifestyle, and rise in spending on beauty products are the factors expected to drive the global lash extension market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Lash Extension Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing Development of New Innovative Eyelash Products to Create Better Opportunities for the Global Lash Extension Market
- Availability of magnetic strip eyelashes is expected to create better opportunities for the lash extension market in the coming years. Adoption of lash extensions is increasing rapidly, as women seek to look more presentable and focus on more thick eyelashes to enhance their beauty. Manufacturing of easy to use false eyelashes is projected to create better opportunities for the global lash extension market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Lash Extension Market
- In terms of region, the global lash extension market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- The lash extension market in Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The lash extension market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America lash extension market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum growth in the lash extension market due to rise in purchasing power and a large consumer base investing in beauty procedures.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global lash extension market are:
- JTFIL Eyelashes
- Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co., Ltd.
- JAUNTSKY ARTS&CRAFTS CO., LTD.
- Galash® Lashes
- Qingdao Yummy Eyelashes Industry And Trade Co., Ltd.
- Eyelashes World
- Gold Lashes
- Babil Lashes Factory Company
- Lashestst BY Tsingtao Lashes
Global Lash Extension Market: Research Scope
Global Lash Extension Market, by Product Type
- Black Color Eyelashes
- Colored Eyelashes
Global Lash Extension Market, by Material Type
- Synthetic Lashes
- Mink Lashes
- Silk Lashes
Global Lash Extension Market, by Length
- Less than 5 mm
- 5 mm – 10 mm
- More than 10 mm
Global Lash Extension Market, by Accessories
- Under-eye Stickers
- Others (Eyelash Brushes,
Global Lash Extension Market, by Service Provider
- Hair & Beauty Salons
- Lash Salons
- Others (Nail Salons, Dermatology Clinic, etc.)
Global Lash Extension Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Cosmetics Retail Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, etc.)
Global Lash Extension Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.