Lip and Cheek Tint: Introduction
- Lip and cheek tint are sheer, transparent or tinted, shades of color products that gives a little bit of color to cheeks and lips. As the name suggests, they offer benefits of both lipstick and a blush in a single make up item, and the product can be used as lipstick and blush. Lip and cheek tints are much lighter and natural-looking as compared to regular lipstick or a blush powder and are easier to combine with other makeup products. They are moisturizing in nature and can be prepared using natural ingredients. The products are becoming extremely popular these days as they do no harm the skin. Hence, demand for lip and cheek tint is likely to increase during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market
- Cosmetics have become an integral part of an individual’s life. Growing population of working women in emerging economies, the rising minimal make up trend, and preference for cosmetic products which are handy and easy to use while travelling or attending social meetings are factors driving the lip and cheek tint market.
- Growing concerns related to prolonged sun exposure, dryness, premature aging, and lip darkening have resulted in increased demand for lip and cheek tint products among consumers across the world.
- The ongoing trend of personal grooming and wellness is driving an increasing number of male consumers to adopt these products. Manufacturers such as Brickell Men’s Products have launched ‘no shine, natural and organic matte finish chapstick,’ which is specially developed to attract the male audience.
- Manufacturers are coming up with innovative strategies to increase their consumer base by introducing products such as vegan and herbal products which are gaining popularity in the current market scenario due to consumer awareness.
- Chemicals used in manufacturing of these products can harm an individual’s skin or other parts of the body. Moreover, extensive use of color cosmetic products on eyes and lips can lead to skin issues and consequential health hazards. Therefore, increase in awareness about probable side effects of cosmetics and skin concerns among customers is an important factor that limits the growth of the lip and cheek tint market.
- Constant innovations are happening in the lip and cheek tint market to make better products to fuel consumer demand, thus creating opportunities for manufacturers. Lip and cheek tints are available in different forms including gel, cream, and liquid, and are easy to apply, blends easily with skin, and are available in a variety of shades. Apart from these benefits, they are easy to carry, affordable, long lasting, and have multi-purpose use.
- The rising influence of social media and increasing internet penetration attracts consumers toward e-commerce to buy personal care products. Manufacturers offering discounts and other promotional offers to boost sales is increasing the revenue of lip tint and cheek tint products.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market
- In terms of region, the lip and cheek tint market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounts for a prominent share of the global market due to globalization and emerging economies. South Korea is the dominating region in terms of manufacturing and consumption of cosmetic products due to presence of numerous manufacturers and large number of people using beauty products irrespective of their gender.
- On the other hand, the market in Europe is estimated to expand at a notable growth rate during the forecast period. Europe is likely to be followed by markets in North America, the Middle East, Africa, and South America during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market
- Avon Products, Inc.
- L’oréal S.A.
- Unilever Plc
- Kao Corporation
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter& Gamble Company
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Revlon, Inc.
- Skin Food Co., Ltd.
- Natura & Co.
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market: Research Scope
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by Source
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by Form
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by End-user
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by Price
- Under US$10
- US$10 - US$15
- US$15 - US$20
- US$20 and above
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce websites
- Company owned websites
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Store
- Retail stores
Global Lip and Cheek Tint Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America