Food Antiseptic Market Forecast and CAGR
According to the latest research by Transparency Market Research, the food antiseptic market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Increasing demand for food antiseptics to preserve food products from the fungal infection and to increase the shelf life of products will witness steady recovery in the short term, with an optimistic growth outlook in the long run. The food antiseptic market is growing with remarkable CAGR.
What is Driving Demand for Food Antiseptic?
Food antiseptics are chemicals that could inhibit bacteria growth to preserve food products and it is also useful to extend the shelf life of food products. Some spices act as antiseptic properties. Food spoilage is a major issue for the food and beverages industry which has been lad to food waste also substantial economic losses for manufacturers and consumers, and a negative impact on brand names these are the main driving factors for the global food antiseptic market.
Various stages of the food chain are being affected by fungal contamination which is unhealthy for the consumers. Government regulations about healthy and purify food products help to grow the global food antiseptic market. Strong increasing demand for the ‘clean label’ food products as consumers are seeking natural, organic, less processed and safety ensuring food products has triggered the demand for natural microbial agents used for preserving food products.
According to one of the reports of WHO unsafe food products are the global health threats. Every year 220 million children suffered from diarrheal diseases and foodborne diseases and around 96000 dies. Unsafe food creates various cycles of diarrhea and malnutrition, threatening the nutritional status of the most vulnerable. WHO also favors antiseptic food products.
Reducing Fungal Contamination in Food Products Likely to Augment Food Antiseptic Sales
Fungal development in food products leads to many unwanted side effects such as noticeable flavor, odor, texture changes also visual deterioration, and also cause many negative health impacts by producing mycotoxin with the help of molds. Thus, yeast prevention is necessary which has augmented the food antiseptic sales. Potassium Sorbate is effective against molds, yeast, and many bacteria which are responsible for food wastage.
Nutritional yeast is used to make many fermented food products but it also has many side effects that cause headaches or migraine attacks, unpleasant digestive side-effects, facial flushing, etc. Even many people are suffering from inflammatory bowel disease and yeast intolerance, food antiseptics like boric acid are used to prevent yeast in the food products prevent yeast infection.
US and Canada Food Antiseptic Market Outlook
Busy life style, increasing consumption of confectionery and conventional food products, and illness due to unhealthy consumption of food caused Foodborne illness to the consumers to ensure the safety of the food products antiseptic market is growing in Unites states very significantly.
Among all over the world, the food contamination problem is growing drastically. Public authorities and Government encourage the food and beverages industry to put a limit on the use of chemical antiseptic compounds and encourage to development of natural methods for food preservation.
For the safety of the food products In the United States, ‘Generally Recognized as Safe’ (GRAS) exists for food products and ingredients used in food. This status implies that a given GRAS substance is efficiently shown to be safe under the conditions intended.
Even many antiseptic techniques for natural antiseptics such as fermenters, bioprotective cultures, purified molecules, culture-free supernatant, exhibiting antifungal activities shows a growing interest as an alternative for chemical preservation from health-conscious consumers.
Europe Demand Outlook for Food Antiseptic
Many people in Europe are suffering from food poisoning and foodborne diseases due to bread and meat products majorly consumed and these products have very little shelf life. To extend product shelf life, to provide healthy food products to the consumers, different treatments which include fungicides and chemical preservatives are being used that helps to grow the food antiseptic market in Europe.
COVID-19 has caused an incomparable public health emergency global that has affected almost every industry but increasing demand for healthy and safe products has neutralized the market growth.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Food Antiseptic?
Key players which are included in the production of the mineral feed supplements products are DSM, Celanese, BASF, Dupont, Akzonobel, Kemin, Cornion, Galactic, Kunda, NTAC, Univar, Tate and Lyle, Wanglong, Hawkins Watts Limited, Danisco, Cargill, and others.
Manufactures and investors invest money to develop the alternatives for the chemical antiseptics and preservatives. Government and other food safety organization also support the manufacturers and suppliers of the antiseptic food products.
- Natural Antiseptics
- Chemical Antiseptics
By Product type
- Potassium sorbate (PS)
- Sodium benzoate (SB)
- Sorbic Acid
- Boric Acid
By End-use Industry
- Food & beverages industry
- Dairy products
- Meat, poultry
- Baked goods
- Confectionary food products
- Conventional food products
- Infant food products
- Animal feed
By Distribution channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Specialty stores
- Online retail
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.