EUV Masks Blanks: Introduction
- Extreme ultraviolet lithography (also known as EUV or EUVL) is a lithography (mostly chip printing/making aka "fabricating") technology that uses a range of extreme ultraviolet (EUV) wavelengths with a 2% FWHM bandwidth of about 13.5 nm
- Mask blanks are thin films made of chrome or molybdenum silicide that are created on a quartz or soda-lime glass substrate. They're also coated with photosensitive resist materials that are sensitive to electron or laser beams and resist etching to create circuit designs.
- Extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUVL) is a leading, new-generation lithography technology for IC manufacturing for 45 nm technology node and below. EUV technology relies on reflective optics and masks that utilize multilayer structures. EUV masks have patterned absorbers feature to create IC features during the exposure feature.
- Two SEMI standard are presently available for that defines the production needs of EUV masks; one standard for substrate and another for (multilayer) ML films.
- Commercial EUV masks blanks suppliers are developing ML, deposition process for the reflective ML and absorber films. There are several performance requirements that must be improved to meet the production requirements.
Rise in Adoption of EUV Mask Blanks from Consumer Electronics End-use Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the consumer electronics segment of the EUV masks blanks market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in use of EUV masks blanks for smartphones and tablets applications.
- EUV masks blanks are also utilized in various other applications such as car navigation, smartphones, tablets, and keyless system
- Moreover, semiconductor is a dramatically expanding area of electronics, seeking to deliver timely and comprehensive information for various applications.
- Increase in adoption of EUV masks blanks for various smartphones and tablets applications is driving the market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global EUV Masks Blanks Market
- In terms of region, the global EUV masks blanks market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The EUV masks blanks market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period
- This expansion is attributed to the launch of a wide range for home appliances applications in the consumer electronics industry because of technological innovations such as Big Data, A/I, high speed data communication, VR. Thus, these technological innovations are expected to increase the demand for EUV masks blanks.
- The EUV masks blanks market in Asia Pacific is also expected to expand at a high growth rate due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The North America is likely to show a uniform growth rate during forecast period because of less competition in the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global EUV Masks Blanks Market
The key players operating in the global EUV masks blanks market are engaged in developing technologically innovation that cater to the rising demand for EUV masks blanks. Furthermore, several manufacturers are taking necessary steps to develop innovative products by increasing technological advancements.
Key players operating in the global EUV masks blanks market include:
- AGC Inc
- Toppan Inc
- Photronics Inc
- AGC Electronics America
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd
- Applied Materials, Inc
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Shenzhen Qingyi Photomask
- Hoya Group
Global EUV Masks Blanks Market: Research Scope
Global EUV Masks Blanks Market, by Application
- Car navigation
- Others (keyless system, Optoelectronics etc.)
Global EUV Masks Blanks Market, by End-use Industry
- Others (Chemicals, Consumer Electronics etc.)
Global EUV Masks Blanks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.