Erosion Control Blanket Market: Introduction
- Erosion control blankets (ECBs) are open-weave, biodegradable blankets that offer temporary cover and support the growth of plants on bare soil regions. Erosion control blankets are important in terms of vegetation since they prevent runoff and erosion on even the most challenging areas with proper installation. Erosion control blankets help safeguard the area from water polluted by eroded soil from other locations. The erosion control blanket market is likely to see a spike in growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Erosion Control Blanket Market
- From the time of planting until root density and top growth, erosion control blankets are capable of long-term erosion protection, and offer cover for bare soil and support for budding plants. Erosion control blankets are made of organic and synthetic materials that are woven, glued, or structurally joined with nettings or meshes. The blankets are ideal to prevent soil erosion, are long-lasting, and have a wide range of applications. During the forecast period, all of these factors are likely to increase the global demand for erosion control blankets.
- Erosion control blankets are cost-effective and find application in a wide range of industries such as oil and gas, construction, mining, and waterway restorations. Moreover, they are easy to use, install, and maintain and are able to transport easily. All these factors are expected to increase the demand for erosion control blankets from almost all countries during the forecast period.
- Only a few manufacturers are engaged in the production of erosion control blankets. The limited availability of the blankets may hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Erosion Control Blanket Market
- In terms of region, the erosion control blanket market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global erosion control blanket market during the forecast period. The increasing infrastructural developments are the major cause of soil erosion in the region. Furthermore, rising awareness about erosion issues, growing attentiveness to environmental degradation, and growing deforestation are the major factors which are expected to create demand for erosion control blankets in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Erosion Control Blanket Market
- ABG Ltd.
- American Excelsior, Inc.
- Cherokee Manufacturing, Inc.
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Hydroseal LLC
- Hydroseeding Ltd.
- L & M Supply Company
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
- Tensar International Corporation
- Western Excelsior Corporation
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market: Research Scope
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Type
- Combined (Synthetic and Natural)
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Material
- Coconut Fiber
- Others (Polypropylene, etc.)
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Erosion Control Period
- Up to 90 days
- 3 months to 12 months
- 12 months to 24 months
- More than 24 months
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Application
- Slope Protection
- Channel Protection
- Culvert Inlets and Outfalls
- Others (Riverbanks, etc.)
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Price
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Erosion Control Blanket Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.