Egg Cooker Market: Introduction
- An egg cooker, also known as egg boiler, is a small appliance that helps to boil, poach, and scramble eggs without using the hands. Egg cookers help to cook soft, medium, or hard boiled eggs, as well as poach up to three eggs using the accompanying poacher tray. The egg cooker market is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Egg Cooker Market
- Egg cookers help to boil eggs faster and saves time and water. More eggs can be cooked faster with the device in a home, and it consumes far less energy than boiling water. The eggs are prepared by steaming rather than boiling, which saves water, and the alarm sound or automated turn off indicates when the eggs are done. During the forecast period, all of these factors are likely to boost the egg cooker market.
- Egg cookers are affordable, easily portable, lightweight, and inexpensive, consume less power as compared to boiling eggs, and hence are more energy efficient. All these factors are expected to drive the demand for egg cookers during the forecast period.
- Demand for egg cookers with better performance, features, and design is always high, which encourages manufacturers to invest in R&D, leading to product premiumization. Furthermore, manufacturers have the opportunity to meet expanding demand from developing countries due to rising disposable income and the tendency of purchasing innovative items. This is expected to drive the egg cooker market during the forecast period.
- However, egg cookers do not always cook eggs to the desired level. If one uses additional water, the eggs get overcooked and if the amount of water is less, the eggs are undercooked. With such results, the appeal of utilizing egg cookers diminishes substantially. During the forecast period, this factor is anticipated to restrict the egg cooker market.
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Egg Cooker Market
- In terms of region, the egg cooker market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America and Europe are expected to hold major share of the egg cooker market. The two regions have a good network to make the people aware about new products. Furthermore, the people of North America and Europe have the purchasing power to buy the product. Therefore, demand for egg cookers is expected to be high from these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Egg Cooker Market
- Cloer Asia Pacific Limited
- Conair Corporation
- Dash, LLC
- E. Mishan & Sons, Inc.
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
- Northland Aluminum Products Company
- RJ Brands, LLC
- Severin Elektrogeräte GmbH
- Sunbeam Products, Inc.
- West Bend Company
Global Egg Cooker Market: Research Scope
Global Egg Cooker Market, by Product Type
- Countertop Egg Cookers
- Microwave Egg Cookers
Global Egg Cooker Market, by Capacity
- Less than and equal to 3 eggs
- 4 eggs
- 5 eggs
- 6 eggs
- More than 6 eggs
Global Egg Cooker Market, by End-use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Food Outlets
- Others (Canteens, etc.)
Global Egg Cooker Market, by Price
Global Egg Cooker Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Retail Stores
Global Egg Cooker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!