Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market – Introduction
- Sublimating apparel means modifying existing apparel in the form of t-shirts, shirts, pants, cotton fabric, etc., according to new trends or fashions, using dye. Ink is first printed onto a transfer paper digitally and subsequently the printed image is transferred to a clothing material using heating process. This is referred to as dye sublimation technique. The graphics, colors, and photos are imprinted on the cloth. This printing majorly applies to fabric and rigid materials. Various and unlimited colors are used to dye the attire. The dyes used are permanent and do not fade away or crack after washing. Dye-sublimation printing technique on a specific garment has been gaining popularity due to its high-quality photographic results.
Dye sublimate technique gaining popularity due to high production speed and high- volume systems
- Large volume of clothes are dyed and colored. This high volume of clothes dyed in the market drives the demand for dye sublimate apparel. The new printheads offer faster print speed, along with an automatic circulation system, thus reducing downtime. The reduced amount of time and higher production of printed, photographed garments drives the number of customers wanting to get their clothes dyed at a better quality. People prefer this technique and request for higher volumes of clothes to be imprinted, as the time required to print is considerably less. This rapid pace has enabled vendors to handle multiple types of clothes of different fabrics through their increased store chains. Thus, rise in number of clothes dyed per day is driving the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, Request for a Sample
Widespread use of internet, online retailing, and upgraded high-end machines to boost the market at a rapid rate
- Globally, the demand for dye-sublimation work is increasing due to rise of the internet as a sales channel, which is driving the demand for fashion and clothing. Consumers have easy access to the online channel of distribution where they can find multiple print service providers with new software tools. New high-end machines allow same-day printing and next-day delivery to young generation consumers. The new technology has been introduced online, known as digital print platforms, for dye sublimation, in order to boost sales. The same online world allows greater use of big data stores to determine how designs should change over a short span of time. These new technologies introduced online and greater accessibility to new stores, which enable digital photo printing, have driven sales considerably.
Asia Pacific to be the dominant region of the global dye sublimate apparel market
- In terms of geography, the global dye sublimate apparel market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to an increase in demand for new trends and comfortable decorative apparel. This trend is driven by a rise in the number of public gatherings, outdoor exhibitions, and concerts in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. These factors are projected to boost the sales of dye sublimate apparel in the near future.
- Asia Pacific accounted for a major share of the global dye sublimate apparel market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to an increase in demand for printed clothing, rise in adoption of digital fabric printing, and an increase in online sales of dye sublimate apparel in emerging countries such as India, China, Japan, South Korea and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors are projected to fuel the demand for dye sublimate apparel in Asia Pacific.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Dye Sublimate Apparel Market
Prominent players existing in the market are expected to face intense competition during the forecast period. Major companies, such as One of Apparel, Stylus Apparel, Six Apparel, and Scrappy Apparel Company are trying to expand by focusing on new designs, innovative colors, and improved photo printing to maintain a high customer base in both regional and international markets. Some of the key players operating in the global dye sublimate apparel market include:
- One of Apparel
- Stylus Apparel
- Six Apparel
- Scrappy Apparel Company
- Royal Apparel
- American Seashore.
- Oasis Sublimation
- Apparel Branders
- The Embroidered & Printed Clothing Company Ltd.
- Watt To Wear
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market – Research Scope
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, Product Type
- Others (Golf Shirts, Socks)
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by Type
- Photo printing
- Screen printing
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by Consumer Group
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by Price Category
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by End-use
- Leisure, Health & Fitness
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Marine & Cruise
- Attraction and Holiday Parks
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Dye Sublimate Apparel Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!