Dual Flush Toilet Market: Introduction
- Toilets which come with two flush options are known as dual flush toilets. Dual flush toilets give consumers the option of partial flush or full flush. Partial flush is generally used to flush liquid waste and full flush is used for actual waste.
- Dual flush toilets help in saving water by utilizing different volumes of water in its flush system which is operated by button or handle mechanism. Partial flush generally uses 1.1 gallons of water while full flush uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
- Rapid change in lifestyle and growth in disposable income has led to increase in demand for innovative products. Also, many people are inclined toward minimal usage of water. Considering these factors, the dual flush toilet market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
- Dual flush toilets as compared to other toilets utilize less water and are environment friendly. They are the latest water-conservation efforts and also help in saving on water bills. Dual flush retrofit kits cannot be used to an existing toilet because of varying design of toilets. Rising cost of water and government regulations is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Growing concerns about water shortage coupled with drought occurrences in many areas have encouraged companies to foray into the dual flush toilet market. The market is projected to find opportunities for growth in areas with fewer water supplies, and with overtaxed and older water supply facilities.
- The restraint to the market is in its plumbing / installation, which is complicated compared to a traditional toilet and requires additional work. Lack of awareness could also act as a restraint to the market. Dual flush toilets are expensive and cannot be afforded by many consumers. The buttons which are mounted on the dual flush toilets are difficult to press as compared to a handle. This makes the operation difficult for elderly people.
- Many manufacturers are trying to attract more consumers by aesthetically pleasing & innovative designs and thus deal with the increasing competition. The developments by manufacturers to make dual flush toilets economical are important for market growth and is also likely to generate various global opportunities.
- Growth of working population, increasing environmental concerns, awareness, rise in cost of water, new technologies, government regulations, and aging water treatment infrastructure are anticipated to lead to rise in demand for dual flush toilets during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
- Geographically, the global dual flush toilet market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- North America is expected to hold majority share in the global dual flush toilet market. The United States Environment Protection Agency’s water sense program calculates the flush volume and has reported saving of 3.4 trillion gallons of water since 2006. The limit of gallons per flush is set in the U.S. and Canada by EPA.
- North America is followed by markets in Europe and Asia Pacific. Rapid growth in commercial activities in Middle East & Africa is set to provide good business opportunities to the market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
The market is fragmented with the presence of many regional manufacturers.
Leading players operating in the global dual flush toilet market include:
- Kohler Co.,
- American Standard
- TOTO LTD.
- GROHE Pacific Pte Ltd
- Duravit AG
- Niagara Conservation Corporation
- Swiss Madison
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dual Flush Toilet Market, Request for a Sample
Global Dual Flush Toilet Market: Research Scope
Global Dual Flush Toilet Market, by Type
- Wall mounted
Global Dual Flush Toilet Market, by Bowl Shape
- Round front
Global Dual Flush Toilet Market, by Application
Global Dual Flush Toilet Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Dual Flush Toilet Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.