Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market – Introduction
- Reusable ice cubes can be used without refilling the ice cube trays or molds. The ice cubes need to be just washed, dried, and stored back in the freezer after use, and prepared for reuse again. Reusable ice cubes are perfect for wine, water, lemon, coffee, and juice, and works better with thermal bags. Reusable ice cubes can be enjoyed at parties, weddings, entertaining, and at home. They can also be widely used in restaurants and bars. 1" square cubes are made of BPA (bisphenol A) free non-toxic PE (Polyethylene) and distilled water. It is also made of steel and rocks. Reusable ice cubes are harmless in case of breakage and they fit into all types of bottles and glasses.
Reusable Ice Cubes Conserve Water
- Reusable ice cubes save and conserve water as they do not need to be refilled like ice cube trays. These cubes are eco-friendly and help in saving water during summers and hot days. As the ice cubes can be reused after washing, they could be used a second and third time, avoiding ice trays, and conserving water in places that have water issues and require storage of water constantly.
Prevents drinks from contamination and keeps drink cold longer
- Reusable ice cubes come in sealed water packs, in clear colors, and these non-melting ice cubes do not dilute the drinks, retaining the original taste and color of the liquids always. So the beverage is always what it looks and tastes. One of the most common forms of bacteria called Listeria is found in freezers. Therefore, sealed ice cubes can be used multiple times to avoid Listeria. When the sealed water melts, the cubes start working in a drink. Usually 15 cubes can keep 1L liquid cold for about 1.5 hours with usual temperature, and last longer in insulated bags.
North America to Dominate the Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market
- The global reusable ice cubes market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global reusable ice cubes market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to the high quality materials of these ice cubes, thickness which can be used for long duration, and unique designs with availability in different colors, providing quick chill to drinks.
- The reusable ice cubes market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to urbanization, high net disposable income, BPA free plastic used, availability at a reasonable price, and preservation of original taste of drinks.
Key Players Operating in the Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market
Major players operating in the global reusable ice cubes market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Efiwasi, Frolk.com, Icy Cools, and YTD LIMITED are focusing on producing reusable ice cubes which can be used for long hours and is safe to use. The companies are also aiming to produce reusable ice cubes which help in reducing dish washing and preserves water.
Key players operating in the global reusable ice cubes market include:
- Icy Cools
- YTD LIMITED
- Wayfair LLC
- Quiseen Trading Inc.
- Only Cubes (Litecubes)
- Kikkerland Design Inc.
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market – Research Scope
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by Packaging
- Pack of 6-12 pcs
- Pack of 12-20 pcs
- Pack of 20-30 pcs
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by Price Range
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Pubs & Bars
- Others (Hospitals)
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Reusable Ice Cubes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.