Door Opener Market – Introduction
- A door opener is a hands free door hook used to open doors or push buttons without ever touching surfaces. The hook-like part of the tool is used to push and pull door handles and it also has a flat stylus tip which has a rubber cap that is used to press buttons on elevators or ATM buttons. It is a simple tool that helps to avoid contact with public surfaces and stop the spread of germs. It is also known as touchless door opener. Increasing awareness among people about health and hygiene is helping in the growth of the door opener market across the globe.
Key Drivers of the Door Opener Market
- Bacteria and germs accumulate on surfaces including door handles and buttons that are touched by many people; a door opener is considered ideal to avoid germs on public doors as well as ATM buttons, elevator buttons, gas station keypads, etc. It is also easy to carry, small in size, durable, and can easily be attached to a keychain, backpack, or bag. These factors increase the demand for door openers in the market.
- Increasing awareness among consumers about the importance of health and hygiene, especially after the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic is a major factor driving the demand for door openers across the globe.
Factor Restraining the Door Opener Market
- The lack of awareness among consumers about the uses and importance of door openers is a factor hampering the growth of the market across the globe.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Door Opener Market
- In terms of region, the global door opener market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the door opener market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The door opener market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global door opener market in 2020, due to increasing awareness about health and hygiene in the region. Growth in population has been driving the door opener market in North America, particularly in the U.S. and Canada.
- The door opener market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Door Opener Market
The global door opener market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global door opener market are listed below:
- Hindustan Engineers
- 3D Trophy Factory
- Zhongshan Niya Metal Manufacture Co., Ltd.
Global Door Opener Market: Research Scope
Global Door Opener Market, by Material Type
- Zinc Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Composite, etc.)
Global Door Opener Market, by Price
Global Door Opener Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
Global Door Opener Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!