Cottonseed meal Market Outlook:
Cottonseed meal is a by-product of the extraction process of oil from cottonseed. Cottonseed meal is a rich source of fats, proteins, energy, and fiber and owing to the reason that it is very unusual to have all these nutrients in one meal, the demand for cottonseed meal is expected to rise in the market. Due to the high bioavailability of cottonseed meal, the feed conversion rate is also very high which makes it a suitable ingredient for animal feed. There is a steady growth in the global demand for animal-derived products such as poultry, dairy, and meat which is leading to the growth of compound feed industry and cottonseed meal has an important role in compound feed formulation which explains the proportionality between the growth of cottonseed meal market and feed industry. Since cottonseed meal has a high protein content they are mostly used in feed where high fiber and protein content is desired. The protein content of the cottonseed meal depends on the type of extraction process used in the extraction of oil and it varies from 20-50%. Cottonseed meal is also a rich source of fat content which makes it fit for dairy cows as farmers are keen to enhance the quality of the milk that is obtained from the cows and acts as one of the major contributors to the growth in demand for cottonseed meal. Apart from the high nutrient content, cottonseed meal doesn’t possess any anti-nutritional properties making it a safer alternative to cottonseed meal’s synthetic counterparts thereby leading to rising in demand for cottonseed meal in the market over the forecast period.
Growth in the Livestock and animal feed industry is driving the Cottonseed meal Market:
Globally, cottonseed meal is used for majorly feed industry and as a fertilizer. The animal feed industry is witnessing a boost owing to the fuelling demand for animal-derived products which tends to complement the growth in the demand for cottonseed meal. Cottonseed meal protein, being a more degradable protein when compared to the other alternatives such as rapeseed meal or soy meal, tends to be the best option while the selection of ingredients for the animal feed. Cottonseed meal contains macronutrients such as proteins, fats, and fibers which are essential for proper development and growth of animals thus making cottonseed meal a favorable preference for animal feed. Owing to the reason that cottonseed meal is a by-product of cottonseed oil extraction process the cost of cottonseed meal is relatively low which is a major growth driver for the global cottonseed meal market. The rising demand for natural ingredients in animal feed is also one of the major factor contributing to the hike in demand for the cottonseed meal in the market.
Cottonseed meal Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Nature, the global Cottonseed meal market has been segmented as
On the basis of form, the global Cottonseed meal market has been segmented as
On the basis of Protein content, the Global Cottonseed meal market has been segmented as:
On the basis of End Use, the Global Cottonseed meal market has been segmented as:
On the basis of Distribution Channel, the Global Cottonseed meal market has been segmented as:
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Retailers
Global Cottonseed meal Market: Market Participants:
The key market participants identified across the value chain of the global Cottonseed meal market are Wilmar International Ltd., A Greener Way, LLC., Planters Cotton Oil Mill Inc., Abhay Nutrition, PYCO Industries, Louis Dreyfus Company, GIMATEX IND. PVT. LTD., ASB Group, Vijaya Enterprises, Down To Earth Distributors, Inc., THE ESPOMA COMPANY, and Agroinvest s.a. are among others.
Opportunities for Cottonseed meal Market participants:
The cottonseed meal market is witnessing a hike owing to the increase in the demand for ingredients with high nutrient content in animal feed so that improved quality of products can be obtained. The rising animal feed and livestock industry offer a vast scope for opportunities for the cottonseed meal market. The organic segment in the cottonseed meal market is anticipated to grow with a swift rate owing to the risks of contamination of synthetic ingredients which results in a degraded quality of the products derived from the animals. Sensing a lucrative growth a large number of demand-side participants are expected to enter the cottonseed meal market over the forecast period.
The Cottonseed meal market on the basis of region has been segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- The Middle East & Africa
Brief Approach to Research for Cottonseed meal Market:
The company will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
Some of the key data points covered in our report for the Cottonseed meal market include:
- An overview of the Cottonseed meal market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Cottonseed meal market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends of the Cottonseed meal market.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Cottonseed meal market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Cottonseed meal market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Cottonseed meal market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.