Electric vehicles offer an imperative solution for the reduction of emissions and fuel displacement within the current infrastructure. The connected energy management system in electric vehicles is a central energy management system that controls the energy flow for each system installed in the vehicle. It calculates the required energy for different systems, and then displays the required energy on the dashboard.
Growing concerns about environment safety and surging pollution levels coupled with rising prices of the fossil fuels, and extended government support to replace vehicles installed with internal combustion engines with electric motor vehicles is likely to propel the market growth substantially in the coming two to four years. Failure to deliver the performance, as delivered by the individual energy management systems is likely to inhibit the connected energy management systems market growth. Inability to charge electric vehicle is expected to affect electric vehicle market, which in turn is likely to affect the connected energy management systems market. The connected energy management system for electric vehicles is under development phase; hence the efficiency to distribute energy may be lower than the type of management systems used earlier.
The classification of the connected energy management system can be done on the basis of the allocation of the system, technology used in the system, type of display used for the system, types of vehicle, and region.
On the basis of allocation of the energy management system the connected energy management system for electric vehicles can be classified as centralized connected management system and decentralized connected energy management system. The centralized connected management system comprises a single management circuit board, which simultaneously controls all the components. While, the decentralized energy management system contains individual management systems to control each system, and further all the management systems are controlled by the single management system.
Based on technology the connected energy management system in electric vehicles market can be segregated into intelligent energy management system and a normal energy management system. The intelligent energy management system contains intelligent preinstalled features such as required energy evaluation for the ride, connection with GPS (Global Positioning System), which identifies the traffic conditions on the way and informs the driver about the required energy. The normal energy management system does not contain intelligent features, and it simply manages the energy supply and fulfills the requirement of each component installed.
In terms of type of display, the connected energy management system for electric vehicles market can also be segmented into analog and digital display. The analog system is utilized in order to reduce the cost of the vehicle. The analog system also does not reflect the measurements accurately. The digital display shows all the parameters in exact figures, and it is more expensive than the analog display.
Based on the type of vehicle, the connected energy management system for electric vehicles market can also be segmented into passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles. The Passenger vehicles segment can be further sub-segmented into hatchbacks, sedans, and multi utility vehicles. The commercial vehicles segment can be further split into light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
In terms of region, the connected energy management system for electric vehicles market can be segmented into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Norway in Europe has the largest plug-in vehicle per capita in the world. China is an emerging market for electric vehicles, as the government of China is offering monetary benefits to buy electric vehicles. China accounted for the major market share in the recent past days followed by the United Kingdom and France. Hence the market for the electric vehicles is likely to grow at significantly in these regions.
Key manufacturers operating in the integrated starter generator market for the HEVs are Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hitachi Ltd., AISIN SEIKI, Co., Ltd., BorgWarner Inc., Johnson Controls, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, and Eaton.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.