Compressed Air Flow Sensors Market: Introduction
- Various types of instruments are used to measure airflow such as differential pressure flow meters (orifice, venture, and pitot tube) vortex shedding flow meters, turbine flow meters, positive displacement meters, and thermal mass flow meters.
- Thermal mass flow meters are best suited to measure the flow of clean, dry compressed air. Pitot tube flow meters are more suited for wet air.
- Thermal mass flow sensors operate on heat transfer flow and differential pressure. Flow sensor adopts thermodynamic principle to detect the gas or air flow. Air flow sensors provide instantaneous flow information for the compressed air supply for applications.
- Generation of compressed air is a cost-intensive process; hence, using compressed air flow sensors could optimize the process. Therefore, precise and continuous analysis of the actual consumption of the compressed air system is the basis for system optimization.
Rise in demand as increase in Automation and Industrial Machineries.
- Air flow sensors are extensively utilized in industrial applications and automotive systems such as air tools, pneumatic conveying equipment, Injection molding machines, textile machines, and insulating materials
- Compressed air sensors are widely used in application areas where continues monitoring of the compressed air is required, as they save large amount of energy by detecting leaks and unwanted compression
- In automobiles, air flow sensor is to determine the amount of air drawn into the engine through the intake. Rise in production of automobiles has led to an increase in use of sensors in exhaust gas recirculation, engine control, injection control, and vehicle HVAC.
- Numerous industries use air flow sensors for situation audits, facility monitoring, energy conservation, leak detection, compressor optimization, and performance testing. Thus, use of compressed air sensors optimize various processes, which in turn increases the demand for sensors.
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing industrial automation and expansion of industrial facilities in this region, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for compressed air flow sensors.
- The region also witnessed a rise in investments and initiatives by government and private sectors in water & wastewater, energy and power, refining, chemicals, pulp & paper and industrial infrastructure activities
- Europe, after Asia Pacific, is expected to witness an increase in investments in chemical, renewable energy sectors. Moreover, stringent regulations in this region are estimated to boost the market in the region at a moderate pace.
- North America being a mature market is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Expansion of process industries, environmental and medical sectors are likely to fuel the compressed airflow sensor market in the region.
Key Players in Compressed Air Sensors Flow Market
- Compressed air sensors is a diversified market and numerous key players are engaged in the market. Several of them are focused on innovation and technological advancement of products.
Key players include:
- Sierra Instruments
- SMC world
Global Compressed Air Flow Market Scope
Global Compressed Air Flow Market, by Installation Type
Global Compressed Air Flow Market, by Construction
- Thermal mass(clean and dry air)
- Pitot tube(wet and contaminated air)
Global Compressed Air Flow Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.