Clover honey is typically sourced from the nectar of clover blossoms and hasn’t been processed, heated, or pasteurized at all. Growing consumer inclination toward a variety of sweetener options has led to the demand for clover honey which is relatively light, smooth, and mildly sweet. In addition, clover honey contains varying levels of antioxidants and plant compounds which provide numerous health benefits in contrast to refined table sugar. Owing to its high vitamin content and trace of minerals such as calcium, zinc, and potassium, clover honey is considered to be highly beneficial for preventing oxidative stress, promoting heart health, and immune system. Rising application of various types of honey in industries such as pharmaceutical and cosmetics is likely to impact the development of clover honey market.
Clover Honey Market – Notable Developments
Barkman Honey, Beeyond the Hive, Capilano Honey, Dabur, Golden Acres Honey, Little Bee, R Stephens Apiary, Savannah Bee, Steens, Yanbian Baolixiang, Shanghai Guanshengyuan, Spruce Impex Bangalore, Bee Maid Honey, Billy Bee Products, Comvita, Dutch Gold Honey, HoneyLab, Polar-Honey, Rowse Honey, Sioux Honey, The Honey, Dalian Sangdi Honeybee, and UTMT are some of the leading players participating in the clover honey market.
- In February 2019, Comvita, one of the world’s leading honey brands, launched the first-ever Apple Cider Vinegar with UMF™ 5+ Manuka Honey for the U.S Market. The product features unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar made from non-GMO Honeycrisp apples and 5% of UMF™ 5+ Manuka Honey.
- In January 2019, Capilano Honey Ltd. announced that its parent company Allowrie honey brand will retire from supermarket shelves, and it will start transitioning the business out of the brand by making all honey products 100% Australian. The company released its new prebiotic honey – Beeotic in the US market in September 2018, which contain a combination of eight naturally occurring carbohydrates.
- In October 2018, Savannah Bee, a leading clover honey market player, collaborated with Dixie Vodka, a US spirits brand to develop a 40% ABV honey-flavored vodka. According to the companies, the new ‘Dixie Wildflower Honey Vodka’ will have a hint of sweetness which can be consumed on its own or in cocktails.
Clover Honey Market Dynamics
Rising consumer preference for natural and better alternatives to artificial sweeteners has been influencing the consumption of honey across the globe which in turn is expected to be highly impactful on the growth of clover honey market. In addition, growing awareness among consumers regarding the health benefits of clover honey and its increasing popularity on the account of antioxidant and disease-fighting properties will possibly shape the future of clover honey market. Further, growing use of clover honey in both food and non-food applications including chemicals, medical, cosmetics, and others is likely to create potential growth prospects of the market.
Asia Pacific to Contribute Significant Growth of the Clover Honey Market
Ever-rising population coupled with growing healthcare spending and awareness regarding medicinal benefits of clover honey in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India is the key factors favoring the growth of clover honey market in the region. Being one of the largest honey producers in the world and rich sources of nectar, key players are foreseeing China to be the highly lucrative region for clover honey market.
Growth of the clover honey market can also be attributed to contributions from North America and Europe, accelerated by increasing use of honey as alternative to sugar along with growing food and beverage consumption in the regions.
Clover Honey Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the clover honey market can be segmented into:
- Pressed Honey
- Extracted Honey
- Comb Honey
On the basis of end users/applications, the clover honey market can be segmented into:
- Food Additives
- Food & Beverage
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Clover honey market segments and sub-segments
- Clover honey market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand of clover honey
- Clover honey market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges in market of clover honey
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs in clover honey market
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report on clover honey market has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The clover honey market report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report on clover honey market projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market of clover honey
- Important changes in clover honey market dynamics
- Clover honey market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the clover honey market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments in clover honey market
- Clover honey market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets of clover honey
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the clover honey market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the clover honey market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Clover Honey Nutrition
Clover Honey Ingredients
Organic Clover Honey
Clover Honey Benefits