Clover honey is typically sourced from the nectar of clover blossoms and hasn’t been processed, heated, or pasteurized at all. Growing consumer inclination toward a variety of sweetener options has led to the demand for clover honey which is relatively light, smooth, and mildly sweet. In addition, clover honey contains varying levels of antioxidants and plant compounds which provide numerous health benefits in contrast to refined table sugar. Owing to its high vitamin content and trace of minerals such as calcium, zinc, and potassium, clover honey is considered to be highly beneficial for preventing oxidative stress, promoting heart health, and immune system. Rising application of various types of honey in industries such as pharmaceutical and cosmetics is likely to impact the development of clover honey market.
Clover Honey Market – Notable Developments
Barkman Honey, Beeyond the Hive, Capilano Honey, Dabur, Golden Acres Honey, Little Bee, R Stephens Apiary, Savannah Bee, Steens, Yanbian Baolixiang, Shanghai Guanshengyuan, Spruce Impex Bangalore, Bee Maid Honey, Billy Bee Products, Comvita, Dutch Gold Honey, HoneyLab, Polar-Honey, Rowse Honey, Sioux Honey, The Honey, Dalian Sangdi Honeybee, and UTMT are some of the leading players participating in the clover honey market.
- In February 2019, Comvita, one of the world’s leading honey brands, launched the first-ever Apple Cider Vinegar with UMF™ 5+ Manuka Honey for the U.S Market. The product features unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar made from non-GMO Honeycrisp apples and 5% of UMF™ 5+ Manuka Honey.
- In January 2019, Capilano Honey Ltd. announced that its parent company Allowrie honey brand will retire from supermarket shelves, and it will start transitioning the business out of the brand by making all honey products 100% Australian. The company released its new prebiotic honey – Beeotic in the US market in September 2018, which contain a combination of eight naturally occurring carbohydrates.
- In October 2018, Savannah Bee, a leading clover honey market player, collaborated with Dixie Vodka, a US spirits brand to develop a 40% ABV honey-flavored vodka. According to the companies, the new ‘Dixie Wildflower Honey Vodka’ will have a hint of sweetness which can be consumed on its own or in cocktails.
Clover Honey Market Dynamics
Rising consumer preference for natural and better alternatives to artificial sweeteners has been influencing the consumption of honey across the globe which in turn is expected to be highly impactful on the growth of clover honey market. In addition, growing awareness among consumers regarding the health benefits of clover honey and its increasing popularity on the account of antioxidant and disease-fighting properties will possibly shape the future of clover honey market. Further, growing use of clover honey in both food and non-food applications including chemicals, medical, cosmetics, and others is likely to create potential growth prospects of the market.
Asia Pacific to Contribute Significant Growth of the Clover Honey Market
Ever-rising population coupled with growing healthcare spending and awareness regarding medicinal benefits of clover honey in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India is the key factors favoring the growth of clover honey market in the region. Being one of the largest honey producers in the world and rich sources of nectar, key players are foreseeing China to be the highly lucrative region for clover honey market.
Growth of the clover honey market can also be attributed to contributions from North America and Europe, accelerated by increasing use of honey as alternative to sugar along with growing food and beverage consumption in the regions.
Clover Honey Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the clover honey market can be segmented into:
- Pressed Honey
- Extracted Honey
- Comb Honey
On the basis of end users/applications, the clover honey market can be segmented into:
- Food Additives
- Food & Beverage
Clover Honey Nutrition
Clover Honey Ingredients
Organic Clover Honey
Clover Honey Benefits
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.