Cloth Finishing Machines Market – Introduction
- Cloth finishing refers to the processes that help to improve the acceptability of the cloth for consumers by improving its appearance and aesthetic properties, except those processes that are directly concerned with coloring. It is a part of textile manufacturing and its main objective is to convert the woven or knitted cloth into a more usable material. Cloth finishing machines wash, bleach, and dye the cloth and change its physical and chemical properties as per consumer needs.
Key Drivers of the Cloth Finishing Machines Market
- Cloth finishing machines are widely used in textile and clothing manufacturing industries to improve the quality of fabric or material. Demand for textiles is expected to increase with the improving economic conditions of developing countries and growth in global population, which ultimately increases the demand for cloth finishing machines.
- These machines are very efficient as they are capable of working for long hours for the finishing of fabrics and also enhances productivity at lower production cost, which increases its demand among manufacturers and helps in the growth of the market.
- Innovation and use of new technologies such as nanotechnology and automated dyeing, which help to change the properties of the fabric and improve its quality is driving the demand for cloth finishing machines.
Factors Restraining the Cloth Finishing Machines Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a major impact on the textile and clothing industry, as many people had cancelled their orders from retailers due to the restrictions and ban on transportation and many textile and clothing companies had to cancel their new launches. Their financial position was affected and so the production of new fabrics and quilts had also stopped, which ultimately affected the cloth finishing machines market.
- The purchase of new cloth finishing machines require extensive investment; therefore, most manufacturers purchase second hand machines which reduces the demand for new cloth finishing machines and hampers its market growth
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global cloth finishing machines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cloth finishing machines market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The cloth finishing machines market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global cloth finishing machines market in 2020, owing to the growth of textile industry in the region. Growth in population has been driving the cloth finishing machines market in Asia Pacific, particularly in China, India, and Japan,
- The cloth finishing machines market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Cloth Finishing Machines Market
The global cloth finishing machines market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global cloth finishing machines market are:
- Lonati SPA
- Mayer & Cie. GmbH & Co. KG
- Murata Machinery Ltd.
- Navis TubeTex
- OC Oerlikon Corp. AG
- Rieter Holding AG
- Toyota Industries
- Trützschler Group
- Camozzi Group SPA
- Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd
Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market, by Product Type
Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market, by Application
- Fashion Textiles
- Industrial Textiles
- Home Textiles
Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market, by Process
Global Cloth Finishing Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!