Global Chocolates and Gourmet Dates: Overview
Chocolates contains cocoa as the main ingredient and that makes it as a sumptuous source of antioxidant. Also, gourmet dates are healthy in nature due to presence of natural dates. Variants in gourmet dates and chocolates are gaining momentum in the global chocolate and gourmet dates market. The global chocolates and gourmet market is expected to strengthen from 2018 to 2026.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report shares insights on size, share, trends, and factors attributing market growth during the forecast period. ‘
Global Chocolates and Gourmet Dates: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments with regard to chocolates and gourmet dates are described in following points.
- July 7th is being celebrated as ‘Chocolate Day’ since 2009. This day is being celebrated across the globe to encourage everyone to consume as much chocolate as possible.
- India was listed as a key contributor in producing Majhool dates, followed by Indonasia and Malaysia. According to a study Majhool dates attract UK and France consumers. Additionally, it offers an excellent market position. Statistics from the US Economic Research Services indicate rising import volumes.
Besides these developments, various players in the global chocolates and gourmet dates market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to expand their presence and cater to huge demand for chocolates and gourmet dates. Some of the prominent players operating in the global market include Doyen Foods, Mars Inc., Sharjah Dates Factory, Ferroro Group, Nestle S.A, and Fly berry Gourmet
Global Chocolates and Gourmet Dates: Drivers & Restraints
Some of the major drivers and restraints in the global chocolates and gourmet market are as follows.
Health Benefits to Fuel Growth
Health benefits associated with consumption of chocolates and gourmet dates are likely to increase the demand among health conscious population. Chocolates are rich source of antioxidants and they play a role in slowing down the aging.. Chocolates are believed to increase immunity by increasing serotonin secretion in the gut and brain. These factors are expected to drive the global chocolates and gourmet dates market to boost during the forecast period. Additionally, availability of limited edition chocolates such as variants of chocolate are expected to drive the chocolates and dates gourmet market. Increased travel and tourism is projected to fuel the global chocolates and gourmet dates market.
Wide Range of Chocolates to Strengthen Global Chocolates and Gourmet Dates Market
Chocolates and gourmet dates are widely used while making cakes, cookies, breads, and candies. This is another application factor that are projected to promote the global chocolates and gourmet market during the forecast period.
Moreover, chocolates are available through all retail sales channels such as grocery shops, hypermarkets, online retail market, and super markets. Thus, the global chocolates and gourmet market is expected to surge in the forthcoming years. Further, chocolates and gourmet dates are considered as gifting option during festivities such as anniversaries, birthdays, Easter Sunday, Valentine’s day, etc. Also, many corporates consider chocolates for gifting during major festivities such as Christmas. Hence, such festivals and events are also boost sales of chocolates and expand the global chocolates and gourmet dates market in the upcoming years.
Global Chocolates and Gourmet Dates: Geographical Analysis
Europe is projected to be the dominant region, holding highest market share in the global chocolate and gourmet market. The growth in this region is due to rising tourism and rising production of chocolates. Hence, there is expected to be wide growth opportunities for the global chocolates and gourmet dates market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.