Cassia Powder Market: Outlook
The increasing adoption of cassia powder in food, flavor, cosmetics, and healthcare industries has increased their demand, particularly in Asia Pacific and Europe. Cassia powder is also known as cinnamon powder, which is obtained from the cassia plant. Cassia is a native plant in China, which also grows in India, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia. The aroma of cassia powder is stimulating and warming. Thus, it is used in various foods and beverages for flavoring delicious dishes, confectioneries, bakery products, and also used as a cosmetic Ingredient. Cassia powder is the grinded form of cassia or cinnamon. Due to the presence of anti-oxidant nutrients, cassia powder is mostly utilized in nutraceuticals. The cassia powder is also known for various health benefits, and it acts as anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant. The cassia powder has immense applications that have created huge demand among the consumers globally, which is expected to escalate the growth of the cassia powder market during the forecast period.
Applications of Cassia Powder
There is a huge demand for cassia powder from a very long time in Southwestern China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Cassia powder is not only used in food and beverages as spice and flavor, but also have numerous applications in cosmetics and herbal medicines. The cassia powder is also used in the treatment of hair fall. As cassia powder contains high fragrance, it is used as a flavoring and aromatic agent in many food items including baked foods, confectionery, and chewing gum. As a source of “Garam Masala” the cassia powder is used in typical Indian foods.
Global Cassia Powder Market: Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global cassia powder market has been segmented as-
On the basis of end use, the global cassia powder market has been segmented as-
- Baked Goods
- Chewing Gums
- Dietary Supplements
- Health Care (Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines)
- Others (cordials, natural remedy for hair treatment)
On the basis of distribution, the global cassia powder market has been segmented as-
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
- Online Retailing
Global Cassia Powder Market: Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the cassia powder market include Xi’an Sheerherb Biological Technology Co., Ltd., VISIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY, LINCO ENTERPRISE CO., LTD., CV. RASDI & CO., Agrim Pte Ltd., Jay Global Exim, Rajasthan Super Fillers Private Limited, AGRO GUMS, Kuber Impex Ltd., Royal Herbal Products, Mangla Traders, Mahalaxmi Food Products, Vjs Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, V C Gruh Udhyog, Bhardwaj Group, Shiho Spices, Anhui Renzhitang Pharmaceutical Share Ltd., etc. The Industrialists and organic product manufacturers showing interests in the cassia powder as the demand is escalating every year.
Opportunities for Participants in the Market
Being massive used as spice and flavoring agent, the cassia powder has emerging demand among the consumers and product developers all over the world. In addition, the cassia powder is also used as a cosmetic ingredient, which also creates additional demand. Also, it has various applications as a remedy in Ayurveda medicines as well as in Unani Medicines for hair treatment.
- In the India market, the manufacturer of cassia powder have a huge opportunity as it is used as “Garam Masala” in foods. Also, the manufacturers of cassia powder have enormous growth opportunities in the regions such as North America, Latin America, and Europe.
By considering the above factors, it is expected that the demand for cassia powder is projected to be high in the near future.
Global Cassia Powder Market: Regional Outlook
Cassia powder is highly consumed and manufactured in Asia Pacific and Europe, as it forms native origin for Cinnamon. In the Asia Pacific, it mostly consumed in India and China. Cassia powders are used as food flavoring agents, spice, and natural remedy in the region. In the Middle East & Africa region, cassia powder has massive imports & trade chain to formulate food and cosmetic care products. In Europe, cassia powders are utilized as cosmetic and flavor products in higher quantities as well as in chewing gums, and baked foods. Bound to these factors it is predicted, the global cassia powder market is projected to witness positive growth in the near future.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.