Canister Load Cell: Introduction
- Load cells are force transducers that convert forces such as tension, compression, pressure, or torque into electrical signals that can be measured.
- Canister load cells are extremely robust, reliable, and versatile and used for very high loads up to 400 tons.
- According to weigh capacity, canister load cells are segmented into low-capacity load cell, medium-capacity load cell, and high-capacity load cell and these are used in food & beverages, medical & pharmaceutical, automotive, construction, aerospace & defense, and other industries.
Rise in Demand from Automotive Industry
- In terms of end-user, the automotive segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the global canister load cell market during the forecast period.
- Canister load cells are extensively used to monitor the force required to operate the braking system and are widely used during the production of vehicles in the final phase of the manufacturing process, which is likely to propel their demand.
- Growing onus on automotive manufacturers to improve the safety and reliability of their vehicles is fueling the demand for canister load cells.
- Manufacturers operating in the canister load cell market are focused on designing and developing load cells that fulfill the requirements of modern-day industries.
Europe to Lead the Canister Load Cell Market
- In terms of region, the global canister load cell market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to see the highest growth in the canister load cell market throughout the forecast period due to the rising application of canister load cells in the oil & gas, automotive, aerospace & defense, and bulk material handling industries.
- Various manufacturers in the UK, Germany, and other countries of Europe are exporting canister load cells to other countries worldwide.
- Furthermore, the presence of a large pool of companies catering to bulk material handling industries such as cement, coal, and iron ore mining, and the railway sector is likely to boost the demand for canister load cells during the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific and North America is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the growing industrialization in the region.
- The canister load cell market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Canister Load Cell Market
Key players operating in the global canister load cell market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for canister load cells. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities in different regions.
Key players operating in the global canister load cell market are listed below:
- Changzhou Right Measurement and control system Co., Ltd.
- Omega Engineering
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc.,
- Thames Side Sensors
- Mettler Toledo
- HBK Contracting Company W.L.L
- PT Limited
- Vishay Precision Group Inc.
- Honeywell International
Global Canister Load Cell Market: Research Scope
Global Canister Load Cell Market, by Weigh Capacity
- Low-capacity Load Cell
- Medium-capacity Load Cell
- High-capacity Load Cell
Global Canister Load Cell Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Canister Load Cell, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!