Body Scrub Pad Market: Introduction
- Body scrub pad is a popular shower accessory used for cleaning and exfoliating the skin. Natural body scrubbers are essentially made from a gourd in the cucumber family. The material has a rough, squishy texture that makes it an excellent natural absorber and exfoliator. It is useful for more coverage and a better clean and its exfoliating texture scrubs the body in a better way.
Key Drivers of the Global Body Scrub Pad Market
- Increasing number of working women is propelling the demand for body scrubbing products as it helps to maintain and smoothen the skin. Growing adoption of personal care products among women as they have become beauty conscious and focus on skin care and grooming products, in turn boosts the body scrub pad market globally.
- Increasing pollution around the world and busy lifestyles have led to increasing adoption of numerous personal care products, especially with increasing preference for skin care and personal care products. Additionally, rising adoption of personal grooming products by the younger generation is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global body scrub pad market.
- The process of exfoliation essentially removes the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin, creating a softer and healthier surface. Top layer of skin tends to feel rough, dry, dull, and is prone to breakouts. Hence, a good body scrub pad that has a gentle texture helps to obtain pleasant skin. This is expected to fuel the demand for such products. The COVID-19 outbreak has significantly influenced consumer spending on personal care, skincare, and grooming products. The pandemic will increase consumer interest in organic body scrub pads which is likely to propel the growth of the market.
Factors Restraining the Global Body Scrub Pad Market
- Lack of awareness about skin problems and personal hygiene among the population in emerging countries may restrict consumers from spending on personal care products. This can be a major factor hindering the growth of the body scrub pad market in rural areas.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global body scrub pad market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the body scrub pad market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the body scrub pad market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America body scrub pad market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global body scrub pad market due to the increasing awareness and preference for luxury personal care brands. Factors such as consumer knowledge and increasing awareness regarding natural and organic skin cleansing and personal care products is driving the growth of the body scrub pad market in North America.
- The body scrub pad market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to large-scale usage in countries such as China and North Korea. Consumers in this region follow intensive skincare routines due to increasing pollution, which has driven the sale of skincare products extensively. Hence, companies in the region are influenced to undertake continuous product innovation, contributing toward the growth of the body scrub pad market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers of body scrub pads are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing advanced products with organic ingredients which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. Improving economic conditions in developing countries is offering huge scope for beauty & skincare product manufacturers. Rising demand and cost competition have become major challenges for body scrub pad manufacturers.
A few of the key players operating in the global body scrub pad market are:
- Bare Necessities
- Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc.
- Dr. Morepen Ltd. (GUBB)
- ENNS CLOSET
- Kama Ayurveda
- Spongelle, LLC
- The Body Shop International Limited
Global Body Scrub Pad Market: Research Scope
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Product
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Skin Type
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Material
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by End-user
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Pricing
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
Global Body Scrub Pad Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global body scrub pad market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.