Battery Resistance Tester Market: Introduction
- Battery resistance testers measure resistance and voltage of modern-technology batteries with high resolution, speed, and accuracy. Battery resistance testers primarily provide the measurement of multiple parameters of non-rechargeable batteries such as alkaline and rechargeable batteries including lithium-ion (Li-ion), nickel–cadmium (Ni–Cd), and lead–acid batteries.
- Battery resistance testers also provide quick measurement of battery voltage, internal resistance, and several other parameters for non-rechargeable as well as rechargeable batteries
- Battery resistance testers are employed to measure multiple parameters such as inter-cell resistance, internal ohm resistance (mΩ), connection resistance, cell voltage, temperature, DC current, and ripple current
- Moreover, advanced and user-friendly software of battery testers enable the user to recollect and re-test reading on-site for data comparing and trending. This advanced, integrated feature of quick data storing and recording of numerous battery parameters is gaining traction.
Rise in Demand for Battery Resistance Tester in Electronics & Instrumentation Industry
- The global battery resistance tester market is expanding significantly, owing to a rise in the demand for these testers in the electronics & instrumentation industry, which in turn is anticipated to augment the production as well as sales of battery resistance testers worldwide during the forecast period
- Government support for a holistic approach toward instruments is also estimated to drive the global battery resistance tester market during the forecast period. Low maintenance and eco-friendly nature of battery resistance testers have made them popular to be utilized in multiple industrial applications.
- Electricity-generating stations and substations require all-day-run batteries for protection and control of switches and relays, while industrial applications require them for protection and control. Thus, batteries are employed to ensure that critical electric equipment are always on. Thus, battery testers are used in order to ensure that the supported equipment is adequately backed up and to prevent unexpected failures by tracking the battery’s health. Thus, rising adoption of battery testers is fuelling the demand for battery resistance testers.
- A portable battery resistance tester is quick, small, easy to use, and highly precise. Portable batteries have an advanced battery-tested data management software to generate reports about the measured data. Thus, the portable equipment type segment of the global battery resistance tester market is likely to expand considerably during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Battery Resistance Tester Market
- In terms of region, the global battery resistance tester market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The battery resistance tester market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a prominent growth rate during the forecast period; however, it had expanded at a sluggish pace in the last few years. This can be attributed to an increase in the demand for eco-friendly as well as user-friendly instruments from various expanding end-use industries in the region.
- Economic growth and increased investments in research & development activities by governments and key manufacturers are fuelling the battery resistance tester market in Asia Pacific
- Countries such as India and China are developing at a rapid rate. Thus, manufacturers of battery resistance testers in these countries are expecting an increase in the demand for their products in the near future.
- The battery resistance tester market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth during the forecast period. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Battery Resistance Tester Market
- Fluke Corporation
- Bosch Limited
- Megger Group
- ACT Meters (UK) Ltd.
- Cadex Electronics Inc.
- Maccor, Inc.
- Eagle Eye Power Solutions
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
- Storage Battery Systems, LLC
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, Research Scope
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, by Battery Type
- Non-rechargeable Batteries
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
- Nickel–Cadmium (Ni–Cd)
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, by Communication Interface
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, by Equipment
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, by End-user
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Energy & Power
- IT & Telecommunications
Global Battery Resistance Tester Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!