Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System: Introduction
- HVAC means heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in vehicles. This system aims to regulate temperature, ventilate, and dehumidify the vehicle for increased driving comfort. Automotive sun sensitive HVAC system regulates temperature and humidity of vehicle cabin automatically with the help of sensors and is an added luxury feature to attract consumers.
- Increase in adoption of sensors such as proximity sensors, photon sensors, and temperature sensors in a vehicle, owing to rise in automation of vehicles for enhanced performance and efficiency, comfort and convenience of passengers, results in continuous improvement of HVAC systems in vehicles. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of automotive sun sensitive HVAC systems market.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market
- Photon sensors, also called sun sensors, are able to detect light rays from the sun. Application of such sensors coupled with temperature sensors in an intelligent HVAC system enables a vehicle to sense the temperature and position of the sun; thereby increasing the efficiency of HVAC system for regulating vehicle cabin temperature.
- Increase in demand for performance enhancements has led to develop varieties of temperature sensors. This has led to increase in complexities involved in application of temperature sensors. Temperature sensors can work efficiently and monitor temperature changes more effectively for a wider range with the help of new innovations such as sun sensitive HVAC systems. Increase in installation of sun sensitive HVAC system can be attributed to its application in temperature monitoring systems in vehicles. This, in turn, is expected to boost the automotive sun sensitive HVAC market.
- Rise in trend toward advanced automatic control systems and consumers willing to pay more for comfort and luxury vehicle have led to increase in demand for vehicles incorporated with HVAC systems. In addition, strict government regulations regarding vehicle emissions and fuel economy call for more advanced and efficient vehicles. These factors contribute in driving the market for automotive sun sensitive HVAC systems that control vehicle cabin environment during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Poor Accuracy of Sun Sensors to Restrain Market
- Sun sensors are likely to have poor accuracy on cloudy days, owing to inadequate sunlight for sensors to work. This can lead to errors in temperature measurement, resulting in uncomfortable cabin temperature. Furthermore, this is likely to affect the functioning of other sensors that depend on sun sensors’ feedback, rendering them to make errors. This, in turn, may hamper the automotive sun sensitive HVAC system market.
Asia Pacific to be Highly Remunerative Market for Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC Systems
- Asia Pacific region is expected to hold prominent share in the global automotive sun sensitive HVAC system market, owing to rapid growth in automotive industries in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- Stringent rules and regulations pertaining to climate control in countries such as Germany and the U.S. are expected to drive the automotive sun sensitive HVAC system market in North America and Europe.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market
The global automotive sun sensitive HVAC system market is highly concentrated with several top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the market are:
- NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delta-T Devices Ltd
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Eigenbrodt GmbH & Co. KG
- Thermo Sensors Corporation
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Campbell Scientific, Inc.
- Adolf Thies GmbH & Co. KG
- Endress+Hauser Consult AG
- Okazaki Manufacturing Company
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market, by Type of Vehicle
Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market, by Type of Propulsion
Global Automotive Sun Sensitive HVAC System Market, by End-use Industry
- Health Care
- Transport and Shipping
Global automotive sun sensitive HVAC system market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.