Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for in-vehicle comfort drives the automotive rear window blinds market. Government rules and standards put a restriction on tinting windows of vehicles, whereas no specific regulations or standards have been defined that ban use of curtains or blinds in a vehicle, provided that they do not obstruct driver’s vision while driving.
- Vehicle owners choose car glass tinting, owing to personal preferences including privacy and security but such vehicles are often stopped by cops and are registered for violating the government rules and regulations for tinting
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market
- Increase in need for rear window blinds can be attributed to rise in safety concern of infants or children occupying rear seats. Skin of infants and children is sensitive to change in temperature and environment conditions. While travelling on highways, vehicle windows are closed and therefore, the temperature inside raises. If the occupants of a vehicle are infant or children, the risk of them getting skin rashes or heatstroke owing to closed windows and rise in temperature increases. For instance, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), USA, in 2018, 53 children lost their lives due to heatstroke in cars. The aforementioned factors are driving vehicle owners to adopt window blinds which reduce the intensity and rate of increase of temperature in a vehicle cabin. This, in turn, is driving the automotive rear window blinds market.
- Sunrays enter inside a vehicle through windshield, window glasses, and rear windshields. UV rays which enter inside a vehicle cabin are a major cause of health concerns including the effect on visual acuity of occupants as a result of cataracts caused by excess light. Moreover, the excess amount of UV rays and the solar radiation, entering in a vehicle while it is parked, in motion, or stopped in traffic, may cause damage to vehicle interior by deteriorating the cabin components produced using plastic. Window blinds are increasingly being adopted in order to avoid the aforementioned disadvantages of solar radiations. This, in turn, propels the automotive rear window blinds market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share in Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Requirement of decrease in fuel consumption and increase in fuel economy of a vehicle accompanies the growth of automotive rear window blinds market. Vehicle occupants tend to use vehicle air conditioning system, owing to increase in temperature inside a vehicle. The air conditioning system drives its power from the vehicle engine. Moreover, operating an AC in a vehicle hampers vehicle economy. For instance, using vehicle AC during very hot weather can reduce a vehicle’s fuel economy by more than 25%. Use of window blinds in a vehicle can block sunrays from directly entering inside a vehicle and thereby keeps cabin at lower temperatures.
- Vehicle regulations and standards do not allow vehicle owners to stick anything onto windows or windshields in order to prevent impairing of driver’s field of vision. Window blinds and curtains in vehicles are mounted so that they are either removable at a moment’s notice or are placed away from window glass in vehicle. There are no regulations that restrict use of window blinds and curtains in a vehicle.
- Furthermore, automotive standards and government regulations regarding driver’s field of vision and vehicle safety have banned using window tints or partial tinting of vehicle windshields, and side window. For instance, several standards including Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, NHSTA, US; AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY STANDARD, Automotive Vehicles Rear View Mirrors Installation Requirements, by Government of India, and Motor Vehicles Rear-View Mirrors Requirements of Performance and Installation, National Standards of the People’s Republic of China, China mandate vehicle owners to have minimum 70% and 50% visibility on windshields and side window glasses respectively, after tinting.
- Aforementioned factors are shifting trends toward use of automotive rear window blinds over tinting, which can be removed when the need arises without needing any technical skills. This, in turn, propels the global automotive rear window blinds market.
- Several countries in Asia Pacific including China, India, Malaysia, South Korea, and Japan are classified as hot weather countries. Moreover, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangkok, and China register high road traffic rates as per a U.S. Survey conducted in 2017. The Survey further revels that, during rush hours, average time spent in traffic in Thailand and Indonesia were about 61 hours and 74 hours, respectively. This indicates uncomfortable cabin environment, owing to stalling in traffic and increased use of air conditioning systems, which contributes in deteriorating vehicle economy. Use of rear window blinds can not only limit increase in vehicle temperature but also provide privacy. This, in turn, is expanding the global automotive rear window blinds market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market:
The global automotive rear window blinds market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive rear window blinds market include:
- World Inc.
- Vaccess India Pvt Ltd
- MACAUTO INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
- KK Motors Inc.
- Widney Manufacturing Ltd
- Mavrick Blinds
- CAR SHADES
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market, by Vehicle Type
- Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market, by Propulsion
Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market, by Material
Global Automotive Rear Window Blinds Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.