Automotive Power Mirror: Introduction
- The automotive power mirror, which is an electrically powered side-view mirror, is mounted on the exterior of the vehicle to provide view of the vehicle surroundings. The automotive power mirror can be adjusted by the driver from inside the vehicle cabin. The automotive heated power mirror provides clear views during fogging and raining season.
Key Drivers of Automotive Power Mirror Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with safety features across the globe is likely to propel the automotive power mirror market. Rise in demand for advanced features in vehicles, including auto dimming and blind spot detection system, is likely to propel the automotive power mirror market across the globe. Increase in demand for luxury or premium vehicles across the globe where power mirrors are commonly used is also anticipated to boost the automotive power mirror market across the globe. The COVID-19 pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to buy a new vehicle, which is likely to increase the sale of vehicles across the globe. This, in turn, is likely to increase the demand for power mirror among vehicle manufacturers.
- Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the automotive power mirror market across the globe. Growing technological advancements in vehicles, including heated windshield, is likely to propel the automotive power mirror market across the globe. Rise in number of small- and medium-scale industries, which are prompting expansion of manufacturing, is anticipated to boost the automotive power mirror market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Power Mirror Market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive power mirror market due to a rise in the demand for vehicles across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding power mirror, which is likely to propel the automotive power mirror market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive power mirror market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive power mirror market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Power Mirror Market
The automotive power mirror market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive power mirror market are:
- Ficosa International SA
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Magna International Inc.
- Ichikoh Industries Ltd.
- Murakami Corporation
- Gentex Corporation
- SL Corporation
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Gentex Corporation
- ICHIKO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Harman International
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Kappa optronics GmbH
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Feature
- Turn Signal Indicator
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Buses & Coach
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Mounting Location
- Door Mounted
- Body Mounted
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Power Mirror Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.